WRX Gets SPANKED!!

:owned: Well, my girl and I were out for a ride… and this kid in a wrx was tailgating my vette. Naturally, this irritates me. My vette or my daily driver. Had it been my ranger i would have slammed the brakes on seeing how its been hit in the rear… oh i dont know, twice now? Anyway lucky for this goofball is was in the vette. We get past the slower traffic and he changes lanes. By then i knew what he was after. So i threw her down into 2nd and put it to the floor. By the time I hit 130 he was a blue dot in my rearview mirror. He did however catch up to me at the next light but would’nt look over at me… even though my girl beating the crap out of me was drawing attention of other motorists.:owned:

Did your dick get hard?

believe it or not if your vette is stock it would probably be a good race.

I agree with that, in fact the wrx wasnt too far behind me but i think it came to a point where they guy knew it was over and gave up

Halfway

Good win?

ZR1?

lt1…

how do you know he was racing ? maybe he was just in a hurry haha!!!

I want my minute back

Wow so you beat a car that you werent even sure if it was racing??? :stick:

haha, anything is possible

how am i supposed to know? looking at pictures of ZR-1’s they look exactly like his car…

A) way to resurrect a thread.

B) ask and you shall recieve

1. All ZR-1s are coupes.
  2. All ZR-1s have the 3rd brake light on top of the hatch or roof area.
  3. All ZR-1s are 6-speeds
  4. From the rear all ZR-1s have a ZR-1 emblem in the right rear corner.
  5. From the rear all ZR-1s have a 1 1/2" spacer between the license plate and the back up light.
  6. All ZR-1s have 315/35ZR17 tires and 11" wheels in the rear.
  7. Inside all ZR-1s have a “power key” on the center dash below the radio.
  8. All ZR-1s 1992 and up have a ZR-1 emblem on the side of the hood.
  9. All ZR-1s have a special solar windshield glass with a cutout at the bottom middle for using “garage door openers” or in actuality radar detectors. (Not a heads up display)
  10. All 1994 and 1995 ZR-1s have the new 5-spoke wheels.
  11. All ZR-1’s have a unique VIN number 1G1YZ vs 1G1YY.
    12 All ZR-1s have a 8,000 RPM Tach vs 6,000.

Yeah…Can’t see most of that from the pics, tho…

What about the square-ish tail lights? ZR-1 Only or 90’s vettes

slow ride

Take it easy.