WRX Wagon guys and Regular WRX guys Help

I have on 06 WRX sedan and I love it. I haven’t had one problem with it yet. :knocksonwood:

You’ll like having a Subaru. I actually like snow now only because of my car. haha.

I have an early 02 Wagon with 87k on it. My biggest complaint is the following:

-The clock doesn’t work anymore. Totally ruined the car for me.

As for the rest, mileage is around 22-26MPG depending how I drive. No real issues besides that. Find it enjoyable to drive, quite stealthy, most people call BS on WRX wagons existing. Makes for an excellent DD all-around insanely practical and reasonably fun. While being very inexpensive to maintain.

As long as you aren’t carring some kind of very huge ladder, the wagon should work out well, and some of the Subaru wagons have comparable (sometimes greater) square footage compared to most SUVs. I would also look at the slightly bigger Forester if you really need more space.

[quote=“N’CTRL,post:13,topic:25445"”]

Wagons are more narrow. It’s the front track that is more narrow, but only by 20 millimeters.

[/quote]

OK I knew the rear was narrower because the axles are shorter on a wagon. They don’t reach on a sedan. You can, however, use a long side axle from a wagon as the short side axle on a sedan. :wink:

I went and looked at one in person and I just dont think it is big enough for what I need…back to the drawing board.

[quote=“2TurboZ,post:25,topic:25445"”]

I went and looked at one in person and I just dont think it is big enough for what I need…back to the drawing board.

[/quote]

What are you looking to haul?

On occasion i need to put rolls of roofing, 5gal pails, tools, etc. and I am sort of afraid the weight will mess with that of a car vs. an SUV.

[quote=“2TurboZ,post:27,topic:25445"”]

On occasion i need to put rolls of roofing, 5gal pails, tools, etc. and I am sort of afraid the weight will mess with that of a car vs. an SUV.

[/quote]

Ah I see. Yeah rolls of roofing are heavy as shit.