WTB: 02-03 wrx 4.5k

looking for a wrx 5spd. needs maintance records. stock is best but if you have mods ill consider them.

wagon or sedan

im not going to jump right in one either. i can wait a couple months… ijust missed this one http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2268282 shitty

looking to do bigger injectors,pump,tmic,e85,21psi stock td04, down pipe, up pipe, cat back and tgv delete. should hit 240whp 250ftlbs on a dynapack. i see stage 2wrx pump gas 17psi hit 225whp 225ftlbs. so if you have a e85/93 flex fuel tune’d stage 2 wrx ill pay more

get a loan and buy my sti. willing to move on price. :wink:

thanks for offer, your ride is nasty but i need a daily driver and im not looking to spend over 7k total on my ride. just a self budget. so i dont end up buying a 80k audi s8 then years later it drops to 10k. investments. cars for most people are the worst investment in their life time.

Bullshit, cite your source. That CAN’T be true.

its common sense thats my source. you buy a new car and value drops right away. how thats a good investment? most of the time you pay more for a car than its worth if its brand new. dealer markups and fees

a $9,000 hyaundhi will get your from a to b just like a 100k audi will. you buy either of these cars new and the value drops simple to understand. but the more expensive one drops more $$$$. maybe if you hold onto a saught after low production car for 50years in the garage and let it sit you might make money unless you die beforehand. and having a car you cant drive is weak shit.

im not saying a hyaundhi is better im just saying cars are bad investments for most. you loose money almost everytime. insurance, maintance, taxes, intrest, etc all cost you while driving not to mention inflation. thats not a investment to me. gold,silver,food,guns etc is a great investment

might be a couple exceptions like a truck driver or pizza boy who need a car to make a living but they make up very few. and i wouldnt consider them most people. most people in us work for the govt at a desk

heres a couple good reads http://www.forbes.com/sites/investopedia/2011/02/11/buying-a-car-the-worst-investment/

but i would ask yourself the question again…is a car a good investment or a bad investment?

Da fuck is a Hyaundhi??

I still call bs.

thats fine you can call it whatever you want. if you think buying a new car is an investment good luck making money. most people pay more for a car than its worth. intrest,dealer fees,maintance etc all add up. i want to see some of your new cars you bought and then flipped for a profit. not a used car a brand new car. unless your a dealer i dont think it could happen

when a c6 z06 came out they were 70k plus tax, title,intrest etc. now you can get a used one with 20k-30k miles sells for 35k-40k thats half price. doesnt look like the people who bought a c6 z06 made money. and theres more new cars that loose value than gain. common sense. if you buy a new car and drive it off the lot it looses value so its worth less than you paid everytime

and i found a couple wrx’s in craigslist

Not a chance.