WTB: 12 sec. car

I don’t care what make, condition, colour, turbo or N/A, auto and stick and such. Car has to be quick, a real sleapper!
Let me know what you got and how much you want

hey
i dont think its quite a 12sec car but its fast if your willing to drop a new bottom end in car is cheap for what it is.
http://www.forums.son240sx.ca/showthread.php?t=23472

Mael 416 827-5453
pics are halfway down the first page

I need a car that is build to run 12 sec and have gone 12, don’t need another project car since I have no time to devote.
You are asking 8g’s for a car that needs a bottom end…too steep! For that I can buy another Thunderbird, shell it out, bore out that engine, different induction system and get that 4000lb cars into 12’s. Maybe it will cost me less this time around. Or maybe have a N/A Mustand

I have a 1988 S-10 blazer.

It has a fresh rebuilt 355
Good heads
cam
intake
650 carb
headers
upgraded HEI

Fresh rebuilt tanny
all new bands
2200 stall-alittle low
corvette lock up

Brand new rear end
3.73 gears- alittle low
posi installed

Truck was built as a daily driver, lost interest after buying back my S14.

Driver line is mint, has less then 7,000 klm on anything.

Also brand new belltech 5-5 drop with their upgraded shocks, frame was notched for the rear end.

I would like to get 3000 for it.

Truck will need body and paint work.

Let me know,

CVM07

1999 civic ek bubble, fresh championship white paint, type r 5 bolt conversion, k20a motor, high compression pistons, hondata, nitrus, caged, stripped, sparco v3 seats “black” lsd tranny, 17 inch wheels on slicks, racing driveshafts, b&m sts, megan race series coilovers, runs low 11’s everytime all the time. 14 thosand obo " lots of other goodies fuel rail injectors plugs etc" just ask

Hey, man . I am not a truck guy, but I will let my cousin know. He was looking for one two-three weeks ago. Thank you for your offer.

Anything under 6000?

if your looking for a 12 second car under 6 grand i would look into a fox body mustang

almost noone on this board has a 12 second car and if they do

its not going to be sold for under 6g

no offense

That’s the thing. Every kid on the block has a Fox body. I need a sleeper, the car nobody would expect to be fast. I love that puzzled look on BMW, Camaro, Mustang drivers when I smoke them off the light.

d16 turbo, 9 psi, low 13’s at 110+mph. flat black 1992 civic hatchback. u said sleeper. pm for pics info. $3800 FIRM. turn up the boost get some rubbers, get a tune, run 12’s.

AEM, Exedy, HKS, Alumin rad and front mount, stewart warner gauges & tack, cometic hg/arp studs, almost ALL bushings in car have been replaced with polyurathanes, and motoro mounts too…

repainted complete engine bay with high gloss black, valve cover, ic pipes, polished manifold.

Please, guys, lets just focus on the subject at hand. I am looking for a car and stay on that track please!
I don’t want my thread to be locked again by moderator!

12.5 on street tires Kade-t, the car is fast, we race my other friend with his 2006 R1 and we were side by side. If you want more info call him 416-529-9139 elon

no matter how many people post and say they have 12 seccond cars, you have to understand we dont know what price range your looking for… 6000 maybe be to steep for a “project car” but this car ^ is fully built and street legal, but in no way should be drivin on the street, its worth 14 thosand dollars and its by far the quickest “sleeper” it has a stock front ctr lip and rear lip and is just hugging its wheels. doesnt look rice, doesnt look fast, and i guarantee the look you will get off “bmw” and "possibly even exotic owners will be exactly what you need…dude 11 secconds lol

he is right about the price, no one with a true 12 seccond car that isnt a shit box on the inside or the outside will sell thier car for 6000 bucks:p but if you want something clean and fast. pm me

Sure, would you take 6grand? That’s my budget for a toy right now!

A 12 second car for $6000…if only[-o<

Search the dsm forums, I know theres a black 1g awd with about 600awhp going for $6500

Arruda, I don’t need your sarcasm. As a matter of fact, here’s one: http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86029
toohighpsi, can you please give me more info. I don’t know what dsm forums are and what does 1g stand for.

that’s wicked, but people who own t-birds don’t over value there 15 year old cars like the nissan community.

If you’re after a nissan that run’s 12’s for $6000 good luck man
You can barely pick up a decent s13 with a shitty sr swap in it for that.
DSM = mistubishi/dodge/crysler
1g = 1st gen eclipse/ talon

The forums i am referring to is www.ca.dsm.org

The car i am referring to is a 1992 Eagle Talon awd sold by Chris Mckee (do a search, the post is a couple of months old). Theres also a 1991 awd talon that has just been listed for $7k…pretty heavily modded and definitely a 12 second car. Heres the website listing the mods for the 91 www.boostcontrol.org

payton are you going to call my buddy elon? he wants to sell his car to do another project. The car is clean no rust, lowered (coilovers) 5bolt convertion. 416-529-9139