WTB: 2000+ Audi A6 4.2L or 2.7T with Sport Package

The requirement im looking for is pretty straight forward it must be: [its for the wife]
-Automatic
-NO Silver lol
-Perferred Black interior but not necessary.

didnt she already have this exact car… lol

yea…i guess she found her perfect match lol. so that why shes wants to go back to it…i would perfer the 4.2L but she has her fair share of BMW, Lexus, and Infiniti. So i guess Audi got her hooked. lol I might be getting out of the mustang and into a audi myself lol

IF anyone know who i sold my pearl white audi a6 2.7t with black interior let me know ill buy it back lol

No silver? That’s the best color…

You sure she doesn’t want silver?

2000 Silver 4.2L
Black Leather
H&R coilovers
Borbet 18x9 wheels / Pirelli tires
99k miles

$9500

Hey jager, I might be able to convince her. Has the timing been done? Any serrvice records? Anything wrong with it
Do you have any interior shots? Does it have rear power shade, cold or smmer package.
I know a lot of questions.

Timing Belt/Water Pump service done at 95k miles
Brakes are in good shape
Coilovers have 10k miles on them
Tires have 3k miles on them
Also have 17" Audi A4 sport wheels with winter tires

No power shade
Cold weather package (has rear heated seats)

I’ll take some interior pics. Its black leather and in nice shape

The side mirror glass is hazy and could be replaced.
Has some small rock chips on the front bumper

try the www.vortex.com audi classifieds

Jager’s car is tits.

That 4.2 looks money! I love the widebody of the 4.2 but the 2.7t wins me over. :slight_smile: There is a goldish 4.2 FS near me but I don’t know the details on it.

The 4.2L is a much better choice over the 2.7T because of the transmission choice as well…

I have heard the 4.2L transmission are known for continuious problems with not engaging into gears…that the only reason i was scared of the 4.2L