WTB: 240sx, 5k and under

Hey guys, i think i’ve finally decided it’s time…i want a 240, plz don’t bash, ive seen a couple on auto trader, both are pignose. Just hoping to look around and see how much i could pick one up for, best of luck :partyman:

bump it up a lil more and I thoink I can help you with a CA 180. Let me know man

There’s a 91 automatic with HICAS on 780 for $4500. The owner says there is minimal rust.

It looks okay except for a gay “scoop” sticker on the HICAS skirt.

Auto!? How am i sappose to become god’s like some of you!?! i’d prefer a standard, i find driving auto really boring now. Yea, i saw that one on 780, looks nice, and it’s the gen.3?

Auto means you don’t waste any time jamming an SR/w 5-speed in there.

And what the hell is a gen 3? LOL

Theres only 3 gens of 240sx i guess you could say, s13 s14 and s15, canada never got the s15 and that would be the “3rd gen” but they call it a silvia.

aww shit, typo, what do you call the bumper that you have on your sig.? That’s the kind i want, no pignose…but if its the right price ill do it, hopefully next summer ill save enough money for school/car so i can swap a ca/sr into it. Or is it just cheaper buying one with an sr/ca alrdy in it?

also the people PMing me thanks alot, just send over pics/price/info and ill look around, got a week off to start looking for a car, plz don’t sell me anything bad, i have to keep this for a few years, damn you school! :partyman:

Ever seen an S12? How about an S110? Maybe an S10?

180 with ca for 5k??? what kinda shape is it it lol sorry dont meant to thread jackk

what do you call the bumper that you have on your sig.? That’s the kind i want, no pignose…

Correct me if I’m wrong but I think its called chouki? 240s from 91-94 have the bumpers that aren’t considered pig-noses if you wanted to know

Close. Its called a chuki.

really? i always thought it was cookie…lol

Kouki is the 97-98 version of the 240sx … .

Kouki actually means late model and zenki means early model. Such as Kouki tail lights for the s13. The term is not s14 or even Nissan specific. If you google Kouki you will get all kinds of cars.

I may have mine for sale within a month. Deciding on which path I want to go. Either Put some real money into it, Or buy a friend’s Harley.
I hardly drive it anymore since I bought my WRX.

It’s a 1989 White 240 coupe. 5 speed.
I will keep you informed.
Here’s a pic from the summer.,
http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/6036/dsc019541vd.th.jpg

Chris