WTB: 240SX S13 Radiator shroud

So I set a radiator outside and someone snatched it up. I need the fan shroud from a Twin Cam S13 ASAP. If you have one give me a call 863-9503. Thanks

Jeff

if you are close to niagara, the canadian side, i have a 92 parts car with nothing taken from the engine bay yet

Yeah, I’m not really “allowed” in Canada. Are you gonna swing your car down here so I can check it out? I’m not working this week so my days are pretty clear.

i can be bought for delivery fyi

Off topic and dont mean to thread jack but is this the Racer X as in “Man I hate that guy” Racer X?

i think the HRK posted up that there was a 240 at M&M’s yard down on william st with most of the engine intact :tup:

^^^ pignose 240sx = single cam car

i so wanted to take the rocker arm assem off that car and pitch it over the fence to the other side of the stream for night time retreival, but i dont need my ka24e anymore, lol

BS…lol

Josh can tell you how i roll. i have a ‘rekid’ and i cross every other day, and thats only the half of it.

= you have no excuse.

come take anything you want from my parts car at no charge, all you gotta do is give my engine bay a once over and see if there is anything you can improve in a single evening.

i have a single came one…lemme know…might work the same…

jeff i still have one you can have.

I got this taken care of thanks for the offers though.