$$, Groupies, and Jealous Envy aka How Does Money Change A Person?

I always enjoy reading your posts…

One thing I wanted to throw out there was with what you said above…

Is it always like that ? I mean I tend to think of money like I think about food / water / oxygen…

I think of it like this…

When your starving for food, all you want to do is get some… thats pretty much the main thing on your mind…

Same with air… someone is holding you underwater damn you really need some air…

but what about when we are full , or have plenty of air… we never think about it then… breathing air is something i hardly ever think about but something i REALLY need hahaa

obviously money isnt that intense of a need but I think of it the same way

If your working paycheck to paycheck right… and your are absolutely just dying to pay the rent and have a few bucks left over for a gallon of gas… how the hell is that gonna make you feel ? Your whole life is all about making money, because if u slip for one minute then you get kicked out your apt or foreclosure… dont have enogh gas to get to work…

So thinking about it in that way, I think maybe in some situations its not always how you say it is above… you dont get “obsessed”

But then again it all depends on “how you get it”

If your trading your hours for the dollars, if you have a boss, if your doing overtime, and you want to make more and more and more…then that is where I feel like it falls into the situation you said above…

But if your getting money by other means, commonly investing… or having a business that works for you… then perhaps its a bit different?

The kids of sam walton, I doubt they are stressed the fuck out every day with money the only thing on their mind… I think the fact that they have something setup for the long term, that generates money for them really relieves alot of stress, and they only make more money… as time moves on…

thats how I feel , or felt, after cossey posted I feel like hes just fine and the same shit you said above… I dont know cossey personally, yea we met a few times and I think thanks to my crazy ways he probably doesnt take me seriously which is fine i respect that. but i know hes boys with vlad and others i know who are really really good genuine people… so i had a common concern for cossey which wasnt on purpose or for any other reason

I have a friend who grew up with me in colonie, kid was broke as fuckkkk for his whole life. I mean really bad, I remember times he slept outside in colonie, then came to school with grass and shit in his clothes hahaa, good kid , really good heart, but really shitty brought up. Anyways the fuckin idiot got bit by a dog comin home from school and long story short lawsuit ended in him getting over 100 grand…

He got that shit and blew it out his fucking ass in one year… thats it, thats the story… I was with him for alot of it he spent alot of money on his friends including me, which I thought was nice and I would do the same any day, but within reason, 100-150 grand is not alot of money especially when u have no income at all…and spending a grand a day for a month

So because of that I had some worry for cossey but its nothin im sure hes fine

pete your a really good guy who dont run away from shit, i really respect that and you keep it real, yea you got some HORRIBLE fucking road rage that I think u need to get some counciling for… but other than that your really chill and the post above was really… enlighting lol… i think u’ll be fine man just keep an open mind and being positive really does matter

I’m not kidding, i need a laser brazilian , so let me in on this…

haha its crazy how fuckin nuts you are, i really didnt think when I knew you only from the forums that you would even be 10% as nuts as me… im really glad we know each other tho , some people you meet you just know are good people, you are def one of them, along with jammer vlad shady etc