wtb: 2step launch control

im looking for a 2 step launch control , or does crome pro offer it when doing tuning?

you can even do it with crome free

o ok…thats what i was wondering but i couldnt find much about it online

you can also put a ‘full throttle shift’ or ‘no lift to shift’ in, but you have to tap a wire from your cruise control clutch switch to the ecu so it knows when you’re trying to shift.

It’s the add extra options plug in I believe

go with a msd 6al and msd 2step cuts spark = good

cr0me cuts your fuel and causes detonation. = bad.

i wanted dennis to activate it when i had the brown car tuned and he explaned how it worked and requested a msd 6al.

:bigthumb:

i see

emanage ultimate has it but expensive :frowning:

get a real tune w/ neptune rtp and it has all of this built in plus temperature correction software but its 300 for software. Worth it if your going to be dragging a lot, and if your going to do that and make any kinda power your going to need slicks, without them 2steps are worthless, might as well flat foot. JMO

your mixture has to be rich enough to detonate. Too lean a mixture won’t even be able to detonate. Fuel cut shuts your injectors off completely. There could be a theoretical transition where the injectors are part way through the pulse width though.

what do you think all that fuel you don’t light normally is going to do as it burns through your valves or lights in your exhaust?

Neither are perfect, why buy unnecessary components?