wtb 5.0 ford distributer

my buddy needs either a distributer in good cond or someone who would change the pickup coil cheap, i was in the process of doing it and the hood fell on me so im kinda gimpin it now for a bit

Why am I not surprised that the hood fell on you!! Anyone else want to comment.
What year is the car? I thought the Pickup coil is a P.I.T.A to change if my memory is coorect. I am assuming a 5 speed car?

:picard:

I’ve got a distributor for a 94-up if thats what you need.

mustangs are smart cars

There are several types, care to be more specific?

Yeah, I forgot he is into Camaros. Maybe the bump on his head will will knock some sence into him. I have to check the garage I may have one that came of a 92 that is auto. I will let you know.

Its an 87 5.0 5 speed high output, if that helps any.

how much more shit are you gonna break on this poor kids car???

i MIGHT have an extra one laying around…I’ll have a look in my spare parts pile tomorrow.

i didnt break anything lol, it was already broke, it gets spark from the coil but not from the dist, the icm is new cap/rotor are good, its the nly thing it can be and its a pita to change out the pickup coil

check the harness. I’ve noticed that a lot of the wires in my car crack and rot. make sure that stuff is all in check.

we,ve checked all that already, we had this issue before then swapped in a distributer for a working one from a buddy, now its doing it again, all the other ignition components are new, i think it was a bad design in fords part to make it that hard to change out the pickup coil

I had the same issue with mine changed the pickup coil and problem fixed. Also, you may want to check the main ground on the car great tech article on allfordmustangs.com

ok

u should have been under the car and had the jack break :tup:

:rubicant:

your mother should have swollowed, or not had sex untill they had a job to afford a rubber

I bet I make more money than your parents. My father probably makes more money than your whole street.

:loopie:

ok? so why do you have to randomly be a asshole? what did i do to u?

That was funny