WTB: 600cc sports bike

I’m looking for a recent year 600cc sportbike, ideally an F4i
not looking to get one with larger displacement… I’m a firm believer of pushing the bike to the limit as part of the learning curve, and 750’s or 1k bikes are too much for my crappy skills

I had a 250 (honda vtwin gray import), and a Bandit 600… hoping to get a FI bike, but not looking to drop a lot of coin either…

pm me with detail about your bike for sale

whats your budget?

projected ~$3k

hmm. might be able to get into a regular f4, older. a late 90s zx6r, maybe an old sv650

with $1k more you’d have a lot more options

i looked at f4i’s when i was looking for a bike. theyre really nice but carb’d. look for a deal on a 600rr if u dont want carb’d…thats what i did and i LOVE the bike.

true, but if I said $4k, I’d get overpriced offers of f4, zx6, sv’s
I’m not against getting a carb bike, but would prefer FI…
and yes $4k is still in my budget, prefer to stay closer to $3k… and I think most 2k1 f4i aren’t worth $4k IMO (they are 5 years old)… hence the lower budget to weed out “inflators”…

do you still have your gsxr for sale?? (if I remember correctly)

f4’s are carbed, f4i’s are FI (hence the i)…
the 600rr are awesome, but I’d like a do it all bike that I can ride for the entire day (VFR’s are awesome)… don’t think my wrist and ass can take the 600rr for more than 1hr

vfr 800s are a bit more of a sport touring bike, so different categories

OHHHHH Theyre not that bad, stop being a pussy. you can find nice cooshy seats for them too. i rode from roc to letchworth and back (the LOOOOONG ways) with no problem, i was on the bike nonstop for a good 5-6 hours.

do you want a prize or something? ergo’s on a bike are different for every person.

yea twisty’s are no problem, I love riding those for 5 hours. but when I had to ride to mid ohio, on the thruway, that fucking sucked and I’ll never do it again

I’m riding down to florida in a few months. It will be on my r6 if I don’t sell it. I can imagine its going to be a back breaker.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2001-Honda-CBR-600-Salvage-Rebuildable-Repairable_W0QQitemZ4609749032QQcategoryZ49999QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

krazy karl took his r6 to cali and back… florida aint shit ;)… i wouldnt wanna make that trip though

thanks guys… I’m hoping to find a local bike, to minimize scams/misrepresentation/etc… although bike in NYS cost more than elsewhere