WTB: 8 foot drop in bed liner for Dodge

Title says it all. I’d like a plastic drop in bed liner. Preferably over the rail, if anyone has one.

Spray on FTW. Drop in’s will ruin your bed.
EDIT: and why is this not in parts trader?

Pretty sure I posted in parts trader, maybe I didn’t. Spray on can suck a cock, my truck has a spray on already and there are dents the size of boulders in the bed. My dads bed is the same way. Spray is only there to look pretty. I’d rather have scratches instead of dents.

rainbow
877-3878

Id that a company? Private Seller? Hooker? Info would be nice.

forum sponsor. A very well know local business. ask for paulie or jay tell em dreid sent ya

I’m not looking for new ones, but thanks. I just wanted something cheap to cover the dents.

So you want it to look pretty now… didnt you just say the opposite?

I’d consider any plastic drop in bed liner that covers the crater sized dents in my bed an improvement. I’m selling the truck relatively soon anyways, but visually I can’t stand the way the inside of my bed looks and I’m sure any prospective owner might agree with me. However, having a bed liner already makes me a little less inclined to go out and spend the money on a brand new drop-in one. No big deal if a used one is a little scuffed, a new one will look the same way in a matter of weeks.

I didn’t think the concept was that tough to grasp.

…and no, I didn’t contradict myself. I said spray on’s are there to look pretty. I don’t want a spray on, I want a drop in liner. Comprende?

Woah, get defensive. Good luck with buying the liner and selling the truck.

$150 … thats what we sell them for