WTB: 90-96 300zx

Preferably not running or no motor or trans

Non Turbo, Automatic, slicktop would be exactly what Im looking for but Ill take just about any Z32 body.

In fair condition with atleast the following:

Interior:
Dashboard, Door Panels, Seats, Center Console,

Exterior:
Wheels, Brakes and brake system, differential, hood, fenders, bumpers, headlights, tail lights, tops and deck lid

Engine Compartment:
Fuse boxes and most of the accessory wiring harness

Condition:
Body Fair dents and moderate rust ok

MUST HAVE TITLE!!!

return of the flatblack paperweight?

lol yeah kinda looking for a project I’m going to go the way I should have gone with the car before.

Paul, im not sure if theyre for sale or not. but i have seen a maroon one sitting in millvale at the body shop behind rita’s. i dont think its moved in 10 years. it seems to be in one piece.
also, a body shop on babcock blvd. i think mazurs has had a red one (minus some panels) sitting in front of their shop for a while also.
if someone can tell you the name of that first shop, it might be worth a call.

the first shop was like hongs repair or something

Thanks for the heads up about those ones Ill try to take a look at those ones next time Im in Pittsburgh. The only bad thing about cars like those is they dont have titles most of the time thats why there sitting there. I might have found one with a spun bearing in Washington, Pa for $1800. Its funny how many people people think these cars are worth $10,000 dollars when there blown up

The one at Mazur’s has been there for close to nine years. It was a doctors I believe. My father knows the owner, I can have him ask if you would like.

Yeah that would be awesome. Let me know what you find out.

dont waste your time with the one at hongs it been in the samespot for atleast 10 year and i know tons of people who tried to buy it he will not sell it at any price

There was a hardtop one on craigslist recently.

i have one for sale for $3000 running. automatic non turbo. florida car no rust. i’ll post you pictures up today. and of course its in florida so you can take a nice vacation and drive it back.