WTB: AEB 20v head for VW/Audi

As topic states

saw your post of vwvortex, just get another small port, save the money.

x2…srsly… the 6 percent increase in air flow could be achieved through porting and eliminating the poor casting in the head. Not like you would notice or are trying to squeeze every last bit of power out of it. Not to mention having to fix the water jacket that isn’t in the correct place…but whatever you go ahead with your bad self. LOLOL

ha your boys car bend some valves?

awp head FS. needs work

200$

and an AEB is great, if you are in the 400+ range a turbo smaller than a 3071R isnt going to need it. what are your goals here?

ill sell you a low mile(60k) AEB for 550

Then buy some valves…hahahahaha

ladukes car is still dukin it out.

Junk ass car

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I CALLED IT!!!

and pete whats the link to the vortex post

+1

Dropped 8 valves into cylinders 1 and 4. valve springs broke allowing valves to fall. cylinder 1 piston is fucked. 4 is ehhhh. so motor is coming out getting completely rebuilt forged rod and pistons and bigger turbo. all work is being done by Inline Performance.

HAHAHAHAHAHA OWNED:excited

yeh i facepalmed when i got the phone call

:rofl

And Hunts, we do their machine work and some assembly from time to time… :wink:

Good luck with this one. Sounds like the car has been a fiasco since day one :frowning:

You have no idea.

awesome tell this guy to buy my Pag parts bottom mount manifold, downpipe, dumptube, wastegate, inlet and oil/coolant lines

Sounds like someone doesn’t know what a rev limiter is for.

:number1

Is this Dukys old car?

:down
Drop the car off and get it back aith 350+whp will cost twice what the car was purchased for!

Have a shop machine the block, cut the rings, install the pistons, bearings, seals rods… and you can easily slap the rest of it together in a garage.

Boyds motor works in Johnstons did my bottom end as explained above for cheap, will not disclose the price but it was lets say less than the cost of my turbo, all but the pistons and rings were purchased by myself… so that cost included machine work, disass., cleaning, JE pistons and rings, and putting it together.

What are the turbo plans?