WTB: autometer/stewart warner boos gauge

Guud luuks

so picky about ur boost gayges

when youre running big boost you need something accurate and reliable. dont wanna spend $ on junk. afterall its not some turbo GP right :lol

Unless its some no name shady shit from Harbor Freight or ebay most of the lower end gagues have been tested just fine

Prosport and Glowshift are both lower end gauges and have gotten great reviews.

I read a huge article comparing gauges awhile back, and they said either the prosport/glowshift IDR which one was acctualy better calibrated than the Autometers.

but man, for the price difference Stewart Warner > prosport/glowshift hands down.

the GS ones look like youre viewing it through a fish bowl. and along with that, not many guages come in higher than 30psi with vacuum as well.

take for instance crusinVW, he said his gauge read 26psi or something, and the dynos boost sensor recorded 20-22 or something like that. not sure what hes using for a guage, but thats not good.

To be hoenst I havent heard of Stewart Warner, I’ll have to look in to em. And as far as glowshifts fishbhowl, depends on the series you got. Mine while I night I absoloutely love them, during the day they suck major dick, I was looking at getting there new series which just have flat faces, no fishbowl effect, and their viewable in the daytime

word i think the glowsport/prosprort things look terrible, i’d rather spend a bit more money and get an autometer or sw… plus the GS/PS gauges seem like some bifocal lense bullshit.

reason why i’m only looking for SW/ AM:lol

Just buy one already … cut the BULLSHIT PETE !

daduke tell bitches what time it is

Bitches like you … yes

Hey I got this sweet boost guage, straight gearhead joint legit $7:

8000 PSI!!!

Dont get autometer pete they are junk

and dumpy

Autometer Phantom arent that dumpy

Autometer’s are fiiiiine

Pete, I’ve got 2 Sunpro boost gauges that fit your specs… let me know

Defi

Autometer are the most in accurate gauge out there. Ask Delucia

mine work mint