WTB: autometer/stewart warner boos gauge

Next time Morgan tunes your car look at the gauge and ask him how much boost youre actually running

I’m telling you, maybe his was faulty, mine works fine…reads on point with what S300 reads.

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&safe=off&q=autometer+gauges+suck&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&fp=bcdf8cbbf06dc4f

I have a 13.5 psi crank pulley and my autometer that was used in 2 DSMs prior to the eemr2 reads right around there every time I’m rippin it

wow cool bro, that shows nothing. My gauges work 100%, so whatever works.

For the most part Autometer has a good track record, but on the flip side I have heard of a lot of gauges being very in-accurate. I guess it depends on whos working QC that day :rofl

Funny cause as we speak Dbags gauge reads 1psi sitting in his drive way turned off

i just threw an autometer boost gauge in the trash last week. I ain’t going dumpster diving though. might have one on top of the toolbox though. i will checkzors right now…

^ Let me guess, 30Vac to 30psi? LOL

no i actually used that one haha… I had the one from my WRX sitting on a shelf here for awhile. just got in my way so i tossed it out.

I don’t have any others here though Pete.

Umm yea, my autometer boost gauge was always off by a few psi. Hella dumpy imo

autometer ftw, fuck you haters.

my autometer reads identical to wat my tuner reads when its plugged in( displays wat the ecu reads) dead on accurate but i have seen a few that were off pretty bad!!! got my boost/pyro and dual pod brand new for 120 so i wasnt complaining!

It probably depends on the install of the boost gauge and if it’s mechanical or electronic.