WTB: B&M

Who has a shifter?

if u really want i am going to order 1 for my self from cali . the price will be 220 usd brand new of course shipped ./ ./

let me know when u want one … maybe we can order to get soo we both pay duties and taxes and split it!!

thats 250 CAD plus half of shipping and duties…
might aswell buy it off greg for that money.

performance improvements is having the midnight madness sale on friday, the B&M is in stock and on sale. Cant say exactly how much but it’ll be less than $220USD shipped thats for sure.

i asked gt greg he says it will be $ 300 +

nawh greg is selling them for 275 tax in… its posted on his shop board.

No offense to anyone, but the B&M Shifter is a rip-off. It’s all hype. It’s Rattle-crazy and known to ruin tranny synchro’s. Even the new and improved one rattles a lot. This shifter literally destroyed 2nd and 3rd gear synchro’s in my last tranny. I’ve had one myself and it wasn’t worth the money.

Do yourself a favor. Get a nismo knock-off from ebay for $45, it rattles much less, works great, and comes with a free drift knob. Also, you can put it in yourself in like 25 minutes. If you dont like to go with cheap stuff, get the official nismo one. It’s subtle but works perfectly, with absolutely no rattle or problems…

Dont go with hype, go with what works…

good to hear someone dissing B n M.

I think the people that buy them just want to justify why they spent the money by tellling others that they should waste cash on the same thing they did.

Good review man.

well if anyone needs anything… let me know

PI had their sale but i had almost a dozen people pleaving PI, coming to my shop, and buying from me.

so if you want a price… chekc me out,

and if you hand me some BS ebay price i wont even think of doing business with you… CLEARLY i cant match ebay…

GT

I have one and agree they are probably way overpriced for what you are getting. I have no rattle issues at all with mine and am very happy with it.
I’d also like to know how you came to the conclusion that your shifter damaged your syncros?

i’ll have the B&M style shifters back in stock in a couple weeks.

i’ve felt B&M and i preferred it over the copy but then again the copy is 1/3 the price and pretty close to the real thing.

My Nismo knock-off that I got off ebay for $45 shipped to my door in 3 days is a lot better than the B&M one I had. It was noisy and I do a lot of drivetrain and suspension work so I know that my 2nd and 3rd gear synchros were ruined by the poor design of their short shifter. Supposedly the new ones do not vibrate or make as much noise, but for the price that they ask… it should be made of gold.

Everyone has a right to their opinion. I’m just stating my experience. B&M in my personal opinion is not worth even $60 shipped.

I’ve had about 2 dozen S13’s now and tuning them and modifying them for the last 6 years, I have learned a thing or two… sometimes you do NOT get what you pay for, and the B&M shifter is one of those things.

buy it from gt greg he can get it for 275 taxes in very good price

Hey bing, Why do you not have all of your products that you are selling listed on your site? Do you have a listing posted somewhere of everything that you can get your hands on?

CVM07

Bing can get anything! Ask and you will receive.

My B&M does not rattle… and short shifters do not kill synchros…drivers do. End of story.