wtb b series tranny

need a b series hydro tranny manual, let me know, or if theres any swaps out here let me know also

Ive got one out of a 97 civic…wondeing if i want to sell it though…

ok changed which tranny i need, ive decided to sell my d motor and go with a b swap instead, so let me know what you have

What’s this for the hatch? If so what’s good with your stock harness? I need one steve. Let me know

yeah after all the money i just spent at hepps weve come to realize its my tranny thats the issue, so ive decided to sell the kid mike my motor( cause his trans is good i hope lol) and im just gonna do a swap, as for my stock harness, im gonna use it on whatever swap i get, ive always used the same harness and ive done 37 swaps some for me some for others, ive just gotten very lazy since ive moved here

Cool… Im glad to see your gonna do something with it lol. Where you gonna do the swap? Whatchu looking for swap wise? I got a auto trans for mike lol. If he does that car its got potential cuz its got the options just body panels and a motor. If he goes vtec I got a harness for em…
Let me know if you need help with your swap.

well im probaly gonna do it in the garage where its at, i just have to go to md and get my engine hoist, swap wise im thinking b20 with a gsr tranny, my boy did that to my old ef after the type r blew up on him and it was pretty nice, now hes fully built b20 vtec and that thing moves, yeah i think the most were gonna do to that car is get him into it, thats why im just gonna rip my motor out a.s.a.p and get it in there, hey if you can help me do that i would very much appriciate it

Yea im sure I could help out with that… Where’s the hatch at rockys? im doing my manual swap rite now and hit a snag. I may need to look under your hatch lol… Im wondering if there’s a plate that reduces the shifter hole. Cuz I took out my auto shifter and test fitted my manual shifter and it don’t fit… LoL im sure I’ll figure it out. Ill make a plate if I have too.

i am not sure how it works with eks(i assume you have an ek from the pic) but with ef and DA chassis you have to drill two holes behind the opening and drop bolts down them for the linkage. the holes on the ef/DA chassis are already stamped but not cut, this makes it easy to get the location right. never converted an ek though. good luck.

exactly what he said. and yes its a rockys ,if you need to go check it out let me know and ill let him know to open it up