WTB: B series transmission

looking for a Honda Hydro B Series transmission. Prefer b16/gsr but open to other ideas at the moment

What happened to yours? I’ve got a b16 with a grindin 3rd for ya

You can take the 4th outta my LS if ya want.

saaaaweeet.

It looks like my good peoples on shift will give me the pieces I need (as long as I haven’t grenaded the entire thing, I just need to find a place to pull the bitch apart (no longer have a garage to call my own

anyone willing to work for beer and pizzzzzza (+wings) ??? :):slight_smile:

i think german and amdisbest .did germans tranny wen he hurt it .that or frank could also

Yeh if you take it out I could crack the case and take a look for ya. I wouldnt do the ls 4th though just buy new shit

Jay I may be able to clear a spot out in my one garage

well lmk. I’m free tomorrow, and I get out of work at 7am, so I’m ready to DO THIISSSSSS

unlike the germans, i hear honda gears are CHEAP from the dealer.

if this is doable sean lmk, I need to get this done asap so I can go and run it at the track at least once.

Germanpsi is willin to help me crack the case, I just need to pull the tranny first.

I need you to open up the tranny i Killed too. I wanna see if I can weld the case or not.

how bad is it frank? hit me up on my cell phone

^just did.

well you blew the diff, so im assuming its cracked around the diff. Welding there is iffy becuase there is not a lot of room. Ill check the carnage out for ya sometime

The crack is on the bottom of the diff. Kinda twoards the front of where the diff meets with the rest of the case.

http://shift518.gom-host.com/showthread.php?t=12279

woohoo

Indeed, 50$ for a B series gear last time I checked.

Its a little more than than I believe

So is the tranny out?

tranny has been out. Better pics up tonight