WTB B16 trans, seats, and EK interior

Hey guys, i believe I found a buyer for my RSX, so I need to get my 00 Si back together asap! I have a 2 B16 hydro trannies, one the diff is broke, and the other didnt have reverse… I took the one apart and couldnt really find anything wrong with it, but I dont have time to waste on swapping another trans if this one isnt fixed. So with that being said, I am looking for a WORKING B16 or GSR hydro trans like right now. I need to get the car back together on Monday. Also looking for: -99/00 Si front seats (my drivers seat is broke) or something comparable… but not too expensive. -EK drivers side door panel, it needs to be for an EX/Si with the tweeter. -EK steering wheel (mine is all beat up) -decent shift knob You can reach me by posting here, PM, or benick477@yahoo.com Thanks, Matt

I have a pair of those tweeter pods if you find door panels

I have an si seat drivers side from my old ek

By any chance would those tweeter pods be universal? Im looking for a set.

you’re more that likely just looking for a stock trans to put in but here’s what i got

LS case with-

B16 1st gear
LS 2nd gear
B16 3rd, 4th, 5th Gear
4.40 final drive

rebuilt with gearspeed carbon coated synchros, never saw anything but honda MTF, absolutely no grinds or anything of the sort, has about 2000 miles on the rebuild. looking for 550 o.b.o.

Why did you use the LS 2nd and not 5th? What did you have it on?

LS 2nd was for a closer ratio 2nd to 3rd shift to not drop as many rpm’s. I didn’t do too much highway driving at that point so i really wasnt concerned with cruising speeds in 5th. it was in my old turbo b16 sedan.

i got seats for you

If by universal you mean fit any EK, then yes. they’re factory Honda parts for the 96-00 interior.

Update… The door panels dont have the tweeter thing in them, its on the mirrir piece, so Im guessing they door panels are standard between models exccept for power/manual.

Also I put in the trans that didnt have reverse and yea its still fuckin broke. I dont have time to piss with it, so I need a trans ASAP! Call me if you have one…412-302-1966

Thanks, Matt

Picked up a type R trans… still lookin for the interior.

Got the seat whenever u wanna meet up

I have SI seats without rails

Yea the panels themselves are the same it’s just if they have power mirrors or not and the tweeter came in the EX and Si trim level (with power mirror)