WTB: black vinyl for cars....sheets

i need like 1.5-2 feet of a roll… what place is close to tonawanda that can sell this to me

what size of role…

they come in 15" and 24"

go to CASTLE SIGN and BANNER on harlem and genesse, tell him tom with the blue neon sent you and hell give you a goot deal on vinyl by the foot, pretty sure its like $5 a foot

Rainbow.

o word i didnt know rainbow did vinyl, thought only tint, ill swing by there, thats close to me…

thx anyway flash

is their # 877-3878 ? its been busy for the last 30 min

I have alot of black vinyl. 15" wide, as long as u want. Im located in tonawanda

i think i need 24 ", ill ahve to measure to see if 15 will be enough

Were always busy … just come by

do u have 24" wide? and how much bro? ur at rainbow? how long u open til? and tomorrow?

damnit

More like $10-$20 a square foot, Lamant is a Asshole if you ask me!

For $30. ya can get a 10 yard roll at Hyatts

i know its not near you but jo ann fabric by the mckinley mall has all different vinyls pretty cheap

ohh snap … hum lammont or however his name is spelled as always been super nice to me . and give me really good deals on my vinyl when i buy it buy the foot, for all the basic colors he charges 5$ a foot, and for the specialty vinyl its 10$ a foot , i dont know mabye he thinks im cute or something …
:gay2:

I actually went to Jo-ann Fabrics today to buy some black vinyl fabric for my car. $4/yd. Got home and found a 40% off anything in the store in the sunday paper… dammitt.