WTB: BMW e30 - or other shell. Open to other options

Let me know what you have. For purpose of DD/ winter car. Which I’ll probably swap it and race it lol instead of abusing the M

didn’t you just sell mike my old e30?

how bout an e34. h&r sports, bilstein sports, real m5 wheels, 5 speed, tons of recent maintenance

yea i sold mike the e30… Interested in the e34… pm me what you are expecting for it? Looks lke its in great shape.

Buy anthonys CRX shell. That shell is STUPID CLEAN.

RWD CRX? make it happen, captain.

Nice e34… please tell me its a 540/6

nvm… saw the 5 speed in your post… maybe a 535i then??

god that would be fun as hell thats for sure…

Isn’t there someone with an AWD honda, or at least attempting to. I might have to jump the gun on them and do this up before them lol :slight_smile:

We’ll see… I’m checking the CRX out tonight hopefully

Yea, thats the idea, who knows what I’ll do.

For 700 dollars, even if you put a stock b16 in it you could pull in $3000 for it.

dont winter that crx.

my largest problem is garage space and work area. I’m gonna have to do some farting around and favors to get some space to fuck with it.

NA B16 would be a fun time though thats for sure… we’ll see how many horsey’s I wanna make it.

would be impossible with my plans

nah, they get terrible gas mileage. it’s an m50. twin cam, 24 valve, hydraulic lifters. nice. only “power” mods are a ss header. probably just shy of 200hp.

I figured if I wanted a better motor, I would just swap in an s50 or s52 from an e36 m4. one heck of an easy swap.

buy my mustang haha. I keed

Oh the e30 bug, it’s horrible isnt it?

Oh Dan. Can you please just make up your mind on what you want to do with ANY of your cars?

how much you looking to spend dan?

buy my car and boost it, that would be a blast. e21 recaros, m20 stroker, 3.73 lsd, running on ms fuel and spark, ect…

ib4m20sarentworththeirweightinscrap

lol what do you want for the car. Kind of don’t have a budget depending on what I’m gonna do with it

yea… :frowning:

I seriously think I had far more fun in the e30 than I am right now :frowning: I like the I just don’t care aspect of things…

I might just buy a bunch and do something with them and see what one i like the most lol