WTB Box for 2 12''s

ported or sealed doesnt matter, i need a better box then my boredom box that i have now (got bored and made it myself

i have a box for two 12’'s ported i can upload a picture soon sell for $45

just bought a bandpass for 40

still looking for a sealed box cause i dont think i like it

i have a sealed box for sale. It is a JL audio prowedge

i dont know if that will fit in his little trunk of his.

guess we could wedge it in there :lol… :idiots

i also have a sealed box from q logic comes with sub cover/protectors too…

http://akamaipix.crutchfield.com/products/2005/044/h044QLH12D2-f-1.jpeg

i will sell you my kicker and box it sounds nice. ;D

square subs are for teh gayz :hug

prices guys?

yeah jeff i had a fun time getting the bandpass thats in there in, i almost had to take my back seats out and put it in through the inside

ok well your gay :haha

pm’ed

Are you serious dude? Kickers subs are quite nice. There was a 20 somethin inch kicker 3 piece sub at boomers on central at one point and had some ridiculous $15,000 amp powering it. They had it running in the store and not only did my ears feel like they were going to fall off, but the whole store rattled hardcore

no not serious…busting my friends balls

boice def get a new box i dont like the new one even though it does bump

buy doms…hahahahahahahahaha :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup

why dont you like the new box, i love it i just dont like how ported boxes sound

thats because youve heard some shitty ported boxes. A good ported box tuned to the sub specificly sounds 10x better than sealed

http://shift518.gom-host.com/index.php/topic,6106.0.html

nahh I like it it def sounds different than you old one but yeah it still bumps haha

thanks but the money situation isnt looking so good, ill snatch them up if you have them a little closer to xmas

nah, my box is legit, i know how to tune it, its still turned way down cause the subs are only 2 weeks old

well if you think ported boxes sound shitty then you obviously dont know how to tune it. I know a few people into some hardcore audio and they all prefer ported to a sealed setup