wtb wtt for 2 12in kicker l5 or l7 subwoofers

ok i need two 12in kicker squares to fit in the custom box for my car, post pics and price i also have 1 12in rockford hx2 subwoofer and 1 12in mtx thunder 8000 subwoofer for trade let me know what you have

dont cheap out, ebay some L7s and run them .5 ohms :slight_smile: you wont be dissapointed if you want something square other than kicker, hifonics makes some decent ones

i dont have that much money lol im kinda unemployed untill spring

Idk about trading those subs for solo barics.

if you want a real system save and get the L7s what amp do you have?

i know those could be a partial trade or if anyone wants to buy em

i’ll let you know but i dont think anyone will trade L7s for that but it would be sick if they did

im not looking for a go deaf system at this time just something that sounds good and fits, l5,s would be fine i was originally just gunna sell one of my 12,s and buy a single 12 box but i came across a dual 12 square box custom for my car im not gunna sell that box because that would be a insult to the guy i got it from and im not like that to do something like that

i have 2 amps i could use a rockford 500a2 and i have a 1800 watt soundstorm i have to get fixed

are any 1 ohm or at least 2 ohm stable?

there both 2 ohm stable

wow how hood do u have to be 2 mismatching subs. get a job

in stereo not bridged. aka wont work. if youre gonna do it do it right. if you dont want a “go deaf” system, get one twelve. i have one tweleve inch L7 in my camaro and its 146 dB. anything over 140 dB causes permanent hearing damage. why do you need two 12s? come have a listen and then decide what you wanna do. :tup:

edit: the box im selling hit 139.9 this summer with one l7 in my maro as well. ill trade it for the subs and 30 bucks if you want.

But you’re running a ported enclosure; the enclosure he has is sealed; large difference in performance and “loudness” there. The L7s will sound a LOT cleaner in the sealed enclosure than in a SPL ported enclosure like yours.

i never had them running together i had 2 mtx 8000,s but one blew and i had a single rockford hx2 i got from my cousin laying around.

i need 2 because the custom box i have it for 2 12,s

bullshit they will. they perform just the same in a ported or sealed enclosure. the port just changes the crossover slope and f3 point. ive had l7s in sealed and ported boxes, they do not sound any cleaner in a sealed enclosure. in fact i thihnk they sound better in a vented enclosure. ive built 5 boxes for a single l7 two sealed and three ported and so far ported have way outperforemed a sealed. and its not like im building pussy ass boxes. they are all built to the true TS parameters. the Q on a s12l7 is .513and its fs is 34.0 . IIRC the EBP of the L7 is around 66. if youre ebp is 50 or less your driver is better suited for a sealed enclosure if your above 50 you want a ported enclosure. the probox i was offering him is in no way a SPL enclosure. its tuning freq is above 40 hz and its got a very nice curve to it. its a musical box not a one note wonder. out of curiosity are there any pics of the afformentioned custom sealed enclosure?

www.subthump.com

i run one 10" L7 and a bridged kx800.2 amp and its so much more than i could ever want. i keep that shit so low.

(and i have a 2 way alarm for you potential thieves reading this).

those look like decent enclosures. a little on the small side for L7s. personally i think looks are great in a system, but only if it performs as good as it looks. but they are fair priced and hopefully you are satisfied. :tup:

for the price i got it at i dont think i could argue and usually subs sound cleaner in sealed boxes over ported