WTB: Camera lens' for a Canon SLR

looking for camera lens’ if anyone has any they want to get rid of for a Canon SLR, thanks

-Ryan

What exactly are you looking for?

I’m looking for any lens’. i want some different kinds. wether its a fisheye, telephoto, whatever.

I want a fisheye bad … LOL

Dont mean to hi jack, but wondering what camera/lens you have now?

jsut the kit 18-55 that came with the rebel XT

I have the same camera body as you … I fucking love that camera.

I have the 18-55, .5 wideangle, 75-300mm zoom, macro, and a bunch of filters (polorized, uv, fl, etc.)

lucky lucky lucky…

haha … Yeah

What is your price limit…Kinda thinking of selling my Sigma 10-20 EX and getting a 17-40L
Price would be $410…not sure if I want to yet…but seeing if you are interested

Considering its 700$ new ish… I’ll highly consider it if you decide to sell it.

I have tons of filters for my Sony and a bunch for my minolta(old school film owns). I know someone selling some rebel stuff…i’ll check for you to see exactly what it is

http://photography-on-the.net/forum/

I have bought a sold many lens here, great forum.
I just sold my 17-40L, 70-200 L IS, 10-22 wide angle and 50mm 1.8/F

AWESOME place. Been a member there for years. I bought 95% of all my gear there and thats about $5000 worth of stuff…I saved tons buying off that forum.

Thanks for the link!!! …

Id like to get some more macro filters (only have a +1 right now) … I like to get like a +4 & +10 for some macro stuff

Fisheye would be fun too

Macro filters are garbage. You have a very very limited range of focus, then they edges are a total mess as well. If you wanna do macro forgot those and save up for a actual macro lens. Cheapest one are the Sigma 105, Tokina 100, Tamron 90 at sigma4less for about $330

Really? … A lense would get THAT much better macro results that the macro filters?

Like day & night difference?

Which one would you recommend over the others/if any?

any of the ones I mentioned would be excellent. You really cant go wron with any. YES the difference would be MORE then night and day. you get true 1:1 magnification, optically quality that is very hard to beat. Once you try a real macro lens you will say WOW these filters are JUNK.
here is a few shots with my sigma 150mm Macro
if you would get a macro lens…Dont get discouraged at first…i takes some time to get use to it

here is a Forum part on the Canon forum ALL on macro. you will see the image quality of a true macro lens looking at the shots people take over there
http://photography-on-the.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=38

WOW … Those are amazing!!! … Those hands down beat what I have done with filters!!!

How close were you to the bee? … With my filters … I can get right in front of them, and they do not turn out like that

with the 150mm macro my min focus distance is about 15" with a 100mm lens your min focus distance will be about 7-10"

getting a canon 70-200…