WTB: Car for cousin

my cousin is graduation in celebration we are gunna all pitch in and buy her a car.
as for the car. any import wouldbe good

she loves jettas/golfs…but imo they are not reliable. lmaoo
so honda,nissan…ect
please let me know what you got.

what’s the projected budget if you don’t mind me asking?

looking for something in the range of 3000 or less.
sorry forgot to state.

Or maybe you should just get her the kind of car she likes haha.

You’re honestly saying that VWs aren’t reliable? What the fuck have you been smoking Chris… I’m gonna kick you in the nuts next time I see you.

1992 Nissan NX2000 white… T-tops… Body is MINT!!! Original paint still shines!! 5sp has just under 170K pretty much stock except for a custom aftermarket cat back that was installed by the previous owner. I am the third owner of the car. The car also comes with owners manual and service manual. And was originally a BC car!!!
Lots of new stuff needs nothing to be certified and emission was just done in October 07 so it is not needed either:
new stuff that I had done:
New rear swaybar linkage
New Exedy clutch
New OEM Nissan Clutch cable
New OEM Nissan Sparkplug wires
New NGK heatrange 6 platinum plugs
New header downpipe
New Bosal cat
Pulsar GTiR steering wheel

This is the only picture I can find right now… I can take some more…If u are really interested. Also… the NX forsale is the car on the RIGHT… LOL

PM or give email: gwai_tao@yahoo.com If u are interested…

Seen that NX in person its SUPER CLEAN.

Harvey, is that plaza around McNicol and Kennedy?

Talk to paul, or Lopez on here.

It is by Midland and Finch and it was the day my GTR was finally out of the body shop… but anyways… close enough… Thanks for the kind word on my car… Time for another DD… need a S14!!!

harvey, i seen your car at teds house lmaoo.

thanks for the promo randy,
but my s13 hatch needs body work, im sure you would wanna give her a car that looks clean, mines clean, but duzn look clean :(:frowning:

damn… that is right… anyways… want it?? I give you a good deal…

i dont think your Cousin will ever talk to you again if you bought her an Nissan NX:moon:

I have an Automatic FC but i have a good feeling it wont pass emissions and the rear 1/4 panel was dented and ther right rear rim is dented , the good thing is Girls definatley do love it ! , the bad is Rotories Sux for weird idling issues:thumbdown:

LOL I dont think she would like a car that breaks down every 3 days… LOL

so true ! im never buying a rx7 again i wont sell it for alot maybe 1200 with new paint

now i know you said impoty BUT…what about a 5speed Z24 for $2900. Its Uber reliable! AND! i didnt rice it out like MOST cavaliers out there…

Power EVERYTHING (windows, locks, sunroof, mirrors)
cruise control
keyless entry with factory alarm
LS Sport Lip Kit
Koni red shocks
Eibach Sportlines
4x 6x9" pioneer speakers (220watts each)
panasonic MP3 colour deck with remote
1800watt amp
kicker L5 subwoofer in a kicker box
http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m74/Tyronekamara/Cavalier%20Z24/DSC00283.jpg
http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m74/Tyronekamara/Cavalier%20Z24/DSC00276.jpg

pm or email me at akatyrone@hotmail.com

I gotta say, they are pretty reliable… My mom has one and drove it 1200km round trip every weekend last year while she was at teacher’s college and it still runs like a top… But it’s still a cav…

i know eh! i beat alot of cars in this thing though! it has 150hp 155ft.lbs of torque. and weighs around 2700lbs. do the math. but there is little potential for these “civics”. it cost way too much to turbocharge it and to build up the motor.

Yup, but for a noob or beginner driver, those things are a lot of fun, and with springs I’m sure they’re even more so. My mom’s is a giggle fest in the winter. E-brake drifting FTW.

I can vouch for the cavalier, really well maintained and looked after.