Wtb: carbon fiber fenders

[quote=“slacker127,post:20,topic:39650"”]

TRUE ballers paint match their CF:snky: cf bling

[/quote]

agreed. I had an unpainted CF hood back in my ricer days lol

now my fiber images shit is all painted :slight_smile: no one knows until I open the hood

[quote=“94Blackls,post:19,topic:39650"”]

:tdown: UGLY, but its ur car now so do what u want

[/quote]

bout time you relized it

if you are going to paint the carbon fiber fenders you might as well just get oem replacements. the carbon fiber will most likely fit like shit and when painted look even worse.

[quote=“540guy,post:22,topic:39650"”]

bout time you relized it

[/quote]

what does that mean? :gotme: i realized it when i sold it 2 bigb

who did the CF roof? that was very sweet.
as for fenders… no, dont kill your teg please

[quote=“KuntryQuestTSi,post:25,topic:39650"”]

who did the CF roof? that was very sweet.
as for fenders… no, dont kill your teg please

[/quote]

b18ctrb (deni) had a CF roof on the hatch

[quote=“94Blackls,post:24,topic:39650"”]

what does that mean? :gotme: i realized it when i sold it 2 bigb

[/quote]

well then dont criticize every possible mod i have in mind for “my” car.

[quote=“540guy,post:27,topic:39650"”]

well then dont criticize every possible mod i have in mind for “my” car.

[/quote]

i didnt i said that CF fenders are :gay: so dont get ur panties all in a bunch

http://www.seiboncarbon.com/ you can try that place im sure they should make something.

denis car is all carbon fiber now. when i say all i really mean ALL carbon fiber.

[quote=“layzie,post:30,topic:39650"”]

denis car is all carbon fiber.

[/quote]

that is true

[quote=“layzie,post:30,topic:39650"”]

denis car is all carbon fiber now. when i say all i really mean ALL carbon fiber.

[/quote]

bought some parts off him a few weeks back.

It looks awesome, truely awesome

I love all the GAY comments sbout CF. Well maybe my pink wheels are GAY also. FN hatters. Dude do what makes you happy. Its your car! Build it for yourself and not the approval of others! This is just a little taste of all CF

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c262/b18ctrb2/100_2175.jpg

all cf? meaning plenty of that is CF overlay over steel? lol

deni i like your car and I plain on doing more carbon fiber to the del sol. I just hate how it cracks or spiderwebs. 540 do what you want. I am so sick of the people calling everything rice unless you keep your car looking bone stock. Like deni said build it how you want it. Do you want your teg to look like the grandma who pulls up next to you in her teg that is painted the same color? You put the money into the engine now put it into the body and customize it how YOU want to. In F&F days most of the fags on here had wings, body kits, neon washer sprayers (layzie haha) and now since NYspeed thinks its not cool your going to listen to that? Have fun and enjoy your car. Carbonfiber parts are very expensive but if your into it then do it.

[quote=“kansei,post:34,topic:39650"”]

all cf? meaning plenty of that is CF overlay over steel? lol

[/quote]

Yeah and your pont is??? WOW I must have added 200 extra pounds of resin and CF. Why cause you drive a teg or some other crap on rotas and APC racing seats

[quote=“b18ctrb,post:33,topic:39650"”]

I love all the GAY comments sbout CF. Well maybe my pink wheels are GAY also. FN hatters. Dude do what makes you happy. Its your car! Build it for yourself and not the approval of others! This is just a little taste of all CF

[/quote]

omg that is so fucked up. i love it :smiley:

thats what I mean, when that drives by you will remeber it and that its different:grouphug:

No one carres about being different and creative. I went out and did what I wanted to do. ANd you know what it did not even cost me that much. For being one of a kind that no one else will have I will take it all day long. Shit 90% of the parts on my car that I have no one has around here.

[quote=“b18ctrb,post:39,topic:39650"”]

No one carres about being different and creative. I went out and did what I wanted to do. ANd you know what it did not even cost me that much. For being one of a kind that no one else will have I will take it all day long. Shit 90% of the parts on my car that I have no one has around here.

[/quote]

+1