Wtb: carbon fiber fenders

[quote=“b18ctrb,post:39,topic:39650"”]

No one carres about being different and creative. I went out and did what I wanted to do. ANd you know what it did not even cost me that much. For being one of a kind that no one else will have I will take it all day long. Shit 90% of the parts on my car that I have no one has around here.

[/quote]

I agree, I love the way carbon fiber looks. Call me a ricer if you want. I don’t care. I intend on getting a CF hood for my e30 sometime in the future…Even though it’ll help my car lose like 50lbs :slight_smile:

My whole front ends is real carbon, along with skirts, hatch, rear bumper. Every thing else is overlayed, do I care that it was NO. As for saving weight from your hood,fenders, hatch, bumpers, etc… There is a big difference, even my fibre glass BYS front end i think weighs like 3-5 lbs

deni, i like the pink.

but that wing looks vile.

the wing is a Seeker wing with ALEX adjustable brackets. I can adjust to a lower setting. Now tell me where you got the laminix covers for the headlights? I need some for my SIR headlights

Wayne, What color is the rest of the car? I have CF fenders on anything but black or grey doesn’t look ricey it looks like you got in an accident and can’t afford to paint your car.

his car is black.

deni, somewhere i posted a link to where i got the film.

Thanks newms. Now I have to search it

[quote=“RobHimself,post:45,topic:39650"”]

Wayne, What color is the rest of the car? I have CF fenders on anything but black or grey doesn’t look ricey it looks like you got in an accident and can’t afford to paint your car.

[/quote]

I don’t think he got into an accident but I think the fenders weren’t in the best of shape from what i can remember from over the summer seeing the car.

[quote=“b18ctrb,post:36,topic:39650"”]

Yeah and your pont is??? WOW I must have added 200 extra pounds of resin and CF. Why cause you drive a teg or some other crap on rotas and APC racing seats

[/quote]

Mazda on advans and stock seats :wink: … with fiber images CF … but it’s all painted.

p.s. love your advans, pink or not. the pink sure does stand out though!

wayne, just get um and tell everyone to fuck off. I’d do a full CF front end on my car if I could find it cheap enough. I like the way it looks and so do a lot of people.

[quote=“91CRXSI,post:50,topic:39650"”]

wayne, just get um and tell everyone to fuck off. I’d do a full CF front end on my car if I could find it cheap enough. I like the way it looks and so do a lot of people.

[/quote]

+1

There is a guy selling a whole CF ITR front end on HT for like 1200

all i hear in this thread is…wah wah wah.

Oh stop it Mr. All wheel drive. But Kev where did you get your windows tinted?

dennis…sickkkkkkkkk dude and sickkkkkkkk tint job

I need to get my windows tinted on the hatch. How do I get in touch with him?