WTB: clay bar.

Like the title states. Anyone know where i can get one local? or anyone have a extra they want to get rid of?

Autozone, Advance, Pepboys, etc

I went to advance autos and the said they dont carry them. i looked at autozone and had no luck their either. Pepboys didnt have crap either. I asked the guy behind the counter he didnt even know what a clay bar was, so after i told him he still looked confused so i just left.

All the parts stores around here carry them…right in the detailing section. I think even walmart has them. I guess if you had to order online www.autogeek.net is a good place to go.

differnet autozones have them. they deff carry them at certain stores. call up a couple differnt one before you go. they have either probly clay magic or mothers.

It comes in a package of wax, and quick detailer. Just look near the waxes, all Advance stores in Rochester carry them.

ya i think its advanced auto try them…

did you actually look in the detailing sections of any of the stores you mentioned, or did you just ask the clueless f@cks behind the counter?

Napa on wehrle has them as well.

autozone in NT has them BABY

:lol: It’s a shame, but in general you want to talk to the guys who work at auto parts stores as little as possible these days.

I looked and asked the ones around me. Even actually read the packages.lol. I will try the NAPA store.

Oh, and advance on Sheridan has had them in the past. I don’t know about right now, but I bet they do. Mothers or McGuire or something. Box with a bottle of spray detailer and the clay bar.

Thats why i order the parts online then go to the store with the printout and so far everytime i got the right part. the only thing is it pisses the counter people off. lol.

Yeah that the one i was looking for. I boght those in the past.

I bought the Mothers kit at Pepboys on NFB.

I will be out that way tomorrow maybe i will try their first.

pepboys always had the kits.

I think I saw some at Lakeland auto on Niag Falls Blvd.

this is what you are looking for

http://image.superchevy.com/f/8989288/0606sc_03_z+car_waxing_basics+mothers_clay_bar_kit.jpg