WTB: Compressor

Anyone have an air compressor for sale?

Pref. one that can handle paint and body work and can plug in. Long shot for all that powa in a plug in but its worth a shot.

Thanks

I have an older sears compressor that might fit the bill

lemme know mang :tup:

u can borrow mine

forever? :stuck_out_tongue:

til april

my buddy has a 20 gallon he got a few months ago that he really doesnt need now

he paid $500 so shoot me an offer and ill ask him

edit: used about 5 times at the most

NOTHING that can be plugged into 110 is worth a rats ass for paint n body

must be 220V

i bought one for 50 bucks works big stand up one it just dosent seem to work right for me.

i will get some specs and pics, if you want to take a look at it let me know.

hopefully that garage has a 220…

RV Extension Chord from Walmart is what I used. 220V 30A rating. Put a outlet in the basement or side of house. Comes in 25’ sections but you can get longer shit on ebay.
Search for “shore power cable”… for boats.

Hook it into the “electric Range” or “dryer” breaker… you can just plug it inot the dryer outlet if its close enough

price range?

New is not that expensive… I just got a brand new 80gal 2stg 220v for ~$400. 10 @ 90 & 12 @ 40 iirc.

Harbor Freight has a great 60gallon that puts out 12.6cfm at 90psi 220V

Its been running for a year in my care and many people have expressed their satisfaction with them
$400 new

i have a craftsman one 15 gall will do paint work just fine for 200 and is a 110v let me know

a 15 gallon would not work for painting a car btw my 35 gallon is barely capable

[quote=“TurdBlown Teg,post:14,topic:39060"”]

i have a craftsman one 15 gall will do paint work just fine for 200 and is a 110v let me know

[/quote]

you MIGHT be able to paint a toy car with that, DEFINITELY not a real one.

[quote=“TurdBlown Teg,post:14,topic:39060"”]

[/quote]

lol, no. have you tried this? and, if so, then pics.