wtb crx shell

i need a shell in reasonable price range, the one i bought is so fucked up with the wiring, after swapping everything in and gettin it running idk if im gonna be able to fix all the shit wrong witht he wiring whoever had it did a hack job on it, so i either need a shell or someone whos a GOD at wiring, i need it asap

what part of wiring, engine bay? ecu? dash?

the car runs, but it shows a code for the air idle control valve , well ive tried everything to fix it , it wont fix, the afc2 im using doesnt read a correct rpm, at idle my afc says its at about 4 grand, when i put my foot on the brakes the dash lights flash, the turn signals flash when i go to start the car, theres about 10 wires under the dash that are cut for no particular reason, its fuckin pathetic

oh man… that sounds like fun. You might be better off tryin to sort that mess out tho dude. Check all your exterior light bulbs and make sure they are the correct bulbs, I had a similar problem that was cause from the wrong light bulb in a brake light. Also, your turnsig/ head light switch might be goin bad… My last CRX did some strange stuff with the lights until I swapped out the multi switch.

ill check it out matt thanks for the help