wtb deep dish wheels

looking into buying new or used deep dish wheels
nothing bigger than a 16 inch
if u have a nice set just layin around an want to sell them, im very nterested

first off, i don’t think that too many people have just big dish rims lying around, if they would, they would probably hold on to them for dear life.

However, you have to be more specific, what’s your lug pattern - 4 or 5 lug? What offset are you looking for? you CAN buy dished rims from Canadian tire you know… they fit accords nicely… well they are still sunken to shit, but on a 240 they would be a complete disaster.

Weight, offset, size, bolt pattern… these things don’t matter! Deep dish is JDM tyte, so as long as people see his tyteness, the rest is moot.

can you tell me more about the CT rims . I seem a couple of 17’s gun metal with a 1 inch disk going for 175 a piece ,I wanted to order them . What kind of desaster are we talking about here ?

It’s canadian tire man! how bad of a disaster CAN’T it be?
look on ebay man . . . you’ll find better looking and sometimes cheaper

ADR, KONIG and a few others sell rims with some “dish” if you are interested.

I’ll stick to my JDM rims.

yeah , ADR make some decent rims , Been drooling over the Cypher rims for a while now . Too bad they come with 5 spokes . :cry:

Um, what is wrong with 5 spoke rims?

SSR SP1:

http://www.speedstar.co.jp/collection/ssr_sp1/index.html

And Work Meister:

http://forums.son240sx.ca/album_pic.php?pic_id=579

im a reverse lip kinda guy myself… what can i say

:stuck_out_tongue:

I want to special order GT-U’s for a G35 or something rediculous… 11" wide with like 100mm of dish it would be gorgeous.

drewlllll…if only those were affordable…

^ Those are some of the hottest 5-spoke deep dish rims I’ve seen. I remember when Eddie Fixmer use to rum them.

didnt fixmer have 5zigen’s?

Nice! any idea how much those cost?

More than most S13s new. You are probably looking at $600 USD per wheel.

I wanna hold these for dear life lol but i may sell them b/c i’m planning to go back to school next year and need the funds… :frowning:

SSR Gartmaiers 17x8 F, 17x9 R +35 offset.

We’ll see though I really wanna put them on in the spring cuz i’m aching to see what they look like on the car. Still have to do 5 lug swap.

how much did u get those for? they look mint

They are mint. I paid $1300 for them.

I can get Work Meisters for $460us a rim for 17x9 +15

I can get Work Meisters for $460us a rim for 17x9 +15[/quote]

wow what a good deal :roll: lol j/k…apparently i’m a ricer just b/c i posted in a thread for high offset wheels :stuck_out_tongue:

^^Yeah, anyone who posts in a high offset rim thread is a ricer but don’t feel bad about it…I mean look at me. I post in them too lol