WTB dirtbike or atv

im looking for another dirtbike or atv, complete or project.

you got mail!

I have an RM 125… completely rebuilt (less than 2 hours on all new parts)… very clean… rearshock was also rebuilt (new bladder,seals, and recharged also). pro circuit pipe and silencer, custom seat cover (forgot the brand)
i am to into the street thing, i never had time all summer to ride it… soo its time to sell

1200 bucks
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/Willybeen/dirtbike003.jpg

not bad, can i take a look at it sometime?

sure… let me know a good time and we can go from there… school and work this week> me

i have a mint 3-wheeler yamaha 225dr black with gold rims 1100 and its yours pm me if you want pics

1987 Honda TRX250x 4-wheeler
5speed w/ reverse
clutch
kick start
motor has about 16 hours on top end rebuild w/ wiseco high cp. piston and connecting rod kit, new timing chain/gears, new cam bearings and fresh’d up bottom end with new bearings, gear inspection, cleaning, clutch
new throttle and clutch cable
new chain
new tierods
carb was rebuilt
newer controll arms with good ball joints

CONs
needs shocks all around
needs bearings for swing arm and a little love to get it dialed in.

I was in the middle of redoing everything but I ended up buying a new quad in may so I let this one sit. It runs great, pulls pretty hard. Has the usual blemishes.

$1000

my friend has a 2002 blaster for sale…ill let him post on here when he gets his acount set up…i knoew its gotta brand new top end and clutch and headgasket and all the other gaskets associated with that area witha rebuild , FMF exhuast , renthals…other stuff

1993 kdx 200…$650

I got 1 '05 raptor and 2 '06 raptors if you are interested, all 350cc.

def interested in the kdx, lermme know more

I’ve got two hondas, a 2001 honda rancher 350 ES, and a 2002 honda Rubicon 4x4 500cc w/plow. both are great machines, owned since new, let me know

2004 yzf450 less than 20 miles on it. make me an offer

i know of a 96 banshee dg dual exhaust, nice plastic, nerf bars, new top end w/ low hrs., thumb throttle conv. + many others for $1500 its a good friend of mine and hes tryin to put a dwn pymnt on a house.

im looking for some cheap stuff, maybe that needs to be fixed, or a lil work done to it, anything less than 1000.

How low will he go on that price??? I got a 1000 on it.

I also have a 84 yamaha 200 3 wheeler for sale for $500

willybeen what year RM?

btw post pix of Banshee also

edit

1994…

my friend has a crf230 in the paper fer cheap might need a tuneup though it he hasent really rode it in about a year since hes got a kdx now and they also have a 2000? sportsman 500 red 4x4 with low hours. i believe its the buffalo news that its in.