WTB: Dodge neon srt 4

exactly wat the post says. preferably an 04 in the 10 to 12k range

let me kno thx guys

checkout srtforums.com

Dude, I totally have lowering springs for an SRT4 :slight_smile: haha. If you should get one that is.

10-12k and it’ll have at least 60-70k on it probably. They’re holding low-mid teens it seems.

theres one on craigslist for 12k obo wit 40k miles but he wont answer or return calls so who know but thx for the website

is 13.5k a little high for an 04 completely stock with 69xxx miles on it let me kno guys thx

i paid 16.7 for my 05 with 18k

theres an electric blue on autotrader from Leader auto sales. mileage is unlisted so I emailed them and they said it has 82k and asking 11,900:eek: I was thinking about it for myself but I dont want that high of miles…

Looks pretty clean from the 1 pic tho. its been on there for awhile, I bet they’d go much lower.

i seen that one to so me and my dad took a ride out the cars beat on interior’s pretty ratty they really treated us like shit out there and all he kept saying was u dont understand the cars not beat on like every srt4 in america :madfawk:

theres a red one sitting here in latrobe at a dealership…about 2 seconds away from hybrid dynamics

haha, I was gonna go look at it well not now.
maybe when he emails me back I’ll tell him “word is it around town that it is beat on” and see what he says lol

do you know the name of the dealership? or what he wants for it? or miles? i’d appreciate it

ya to be honest even tho north versailles isnt that far away unless he sed he would take 9 for it dont waste ur time and like i said both guys are assholes

there it is man sorry i didnt post the link earlier i had to find out the dealer name

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=234805702&dealer_id=497043&car_year=2003&model=SRT4&num_records=&systime=&make2=&start_year=1981&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=&engine=&certified=&body_code=0&fuel=&awsp=false&search_type=both&distance=25&marketZipError=false&search_lang=en&make=DODGE&keywords_display=&color=&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&min_price=&drive=&default_sort=priceDESC&max_mileage=&style_flag=1&sort_type=priceDESC&address=15650&advanced=&end_year=2008&doors=&transmission=&max_price=&cardist=0
not a bad car from the looks of it

no problem i appreciate u getting the link but ya ur right it is a pretty nice looking car it is an 03 :frowning: but to be honest i want 1 so bad i really dont care what year it is as long as its under 50k miles

yeah with only 26k its pretty low miles for a 03 so it prob wasnt beaten…ive stopped and looked at it once and the body and everything is in great same shape and so is the interior

Did the 03s have the LSD from the factory?

thx alot because latrobe is a little ride from me so i would really hate to drive out there and it be a shitter

no which is y i want an 04

how bad do u want 1??? im well know on srtforums and can prob find 1 for ya. u should check it out for urself. just create a account and look under vehicales for sell section http://www.srtforums.com/forums/f165/

Their is a black 05 with stg3 installed in swanton ohio, guy wants 15000 it has 45000 miles.