WTB: Drank

http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/4729/lean2ej9.jpg

I need them rainbow colors in my cup, jolly ranchers man this shit is good as fuck

r u serious?

yeah. I make it a habit to buy controlled substances on public forums.

:roll2: :bloated:

If I buy them will someone drink them?

i would. why not. id love to see what all the hype is about.

Codeine sucks…Prometh is weak…silly step it up a notch…:stuck_out_tongue:

Does it should up on drug tests?

If not i’ll try it too lol

I dont think a drug test for work would show any of that. Drug tests usually only look for ‘the pot’.

FALSE.

ook then…oh well…I got away with it…:stuck_out_tongue:

Juicy J made me do it…

THAT + SPRITE = PURPLE DRANK

IN!

also, i have yet to try your homemade gin. i want to try it, hopefully i wont go blind

its really not that great, tastes like asshole goes down hard. Gotta drink like half a bottle to get really fucked. Whiskey is cheaper, but for that crunk factor, nothing beats it. Gin n juice baby.

:lol: at all you retards excited to “try” a prescription cough syrup. What the fuck ever happened to good old fashioned alcoholism?

So what you’re saying is you’ve tasted asshole?

Ever taste clorox? It kinda tastes like that…

So what you’re saying is you’ve tasted asshole?

A GIRLS asshole who hasn’t?..like the one on the girl in vq30de…I would. Have on other girls. Just the freak that I am…C’mon, I cant be the only guy here that has/does.:gay2: …next you’ll be saying u never stuck ur finger in a girls ass…they LUUUUV it.:hitit:

I remember i knew a a girl who would buy robitussin (sp?) and down that shit by the bottle so she and her friends could get high.

Idiots.

+4

I stuck my fingers in an ex’s asshole man she didn’t approve… then I was told you have to warm up the oven before you ram the meat in.