WTB E92 335i

I am in the market for an e92 335i preferably with the sports package and manual trans. I have been doing a little research online and have come up with mixed reviews of the cars reliability. I was looking to see if you guys could help me from making a potentially bad decision.

I see that they had issues with fuel pumps and turbo’s although I find it hard to find real world people that have these problems and have a feeling it may just be online hype over a small issue on limited cars turned into buyer beware on the internet.

Also if anyone can suggest a similar type vehicle that I should look into please let me know.

Thanks

I own a 335i, great car all
Around. Get one.

Audi A4/5 2.0T Way more reliable.

:rofl

Any data to back that up, and not just a typical “someone I know” response?

BMW>Audi all day erry day. With good reasons too, including reliability.

It was actually just based on my sarcasm and dry humor. No research necessary for that.

LOL Joe.

I’m getting one as well. But white with red int, 6MT. So make sure you don’t get that. Thanks

Also very funny!

Also very funny!

How did that just happen?

Fuck you, Mr. Hawk. Fuck you.

:lol

Japanese > German in terms of reliability.

How do I know? Well…my cousins brothers mothers sisters friend had a german car and it SUCKED. I have a Japanese car and it’s freaking AWESOME.

'Merican cars
/thread

Fuck bmws. Get a Bentley.

fuck Bentleys
get a Pinto.

Highly debatable

You wanna fight about it!?

Like I said…my cousins brothers mothers sisters friend had a german car and it SUCKED.

:lol

Nah…I personally don’t like German cars cause, to me, their interiors are fugly for the most part and they generally do cost more to maintain (that’s not to say they aren’t reliable, just parts and such cost more) so I don’t buy em. They do make some amazing looking cars exterior wise.

Put my interior into a 7-series and I’ll buy it tomorrow.

my cousins brothers sisters friend knew someone who had a german car once and it sucked

SO all cars > german cars

WORD

:rofl

I’m being sarcastic…the part after “Nah” was me being serious.

I understand that cars break and I don’t have a problem with normal wear and tear just not looking to put an over abundant amount of money into a car that for the most part will only be driven on weekends.

I don’t mind Jap cars I just hate the new g37 coupes interior and Lexus doesn’t really have anything exciting for the same money and I don’t even think Acura still makes any coupes.

As far as the Audi’s go, I don’t know man any Audi I have ever been in with more than 75k has its dashboard lit up like a Christmas tree with warning lights and maybe they have improved a lot since the ones I have been in but at the end of the day that impression sticks with me. Besides I know it sounds really stupid but if im paying 30k or more for a used car I really don’t want it to share an engine with my 16 year old female cousin’s jetta.

I’m a big fan of the new MB C Coupes although I don’t want to lease a new car/not going to buy new ever again. Iv driven the 335 and it just feels right from all angles to me I just had concerns based off of a simple google search of common issues. I would like an Alpine white coupe although I know I couldn’t live with a red interior, so don’t worry!

Alpine White for life!

<-- does not own anything Alpine White.