WTB: early 70s cb350

If anyone can point me in the direction of a early 70s model CB350 that would be appreciated:) Deff my new dream build for cafe racer, cash in hand looking to spend under $1500, and must be pretty clean!

Will keep an eye out for you man! GL!

350s are pretty sought after. consider the 360 in your search. little less performance, similar style

125 or bust.

Vlad has like a 750 I think

^ i’ve always wanted a 750 2-stroke.

No title though.

I saw this earlier in the week. Looks solid.

http://boston.craigslist.org/nwb/mcy/3155264350.html

thanks man emailed him!!

and thanks yall, yea i like the 350s, prolly would take a 360 but prefer the 350s by far!!! lol that one looks clean as hell!

No prob. We could work something out on getting it to NY if you needed. I’m in Boston and make trips to Albany all the time. Can tow.

Tommy! DO IT! :rofl

http://benjiescaferacer.com/convkit-350.php

Holy crap:0 that’s the perfect bike for me… I love it rocket, do they sell full conversion kits? And thanks for the offer tony, I emailed him waiting on a call!

Ok that site is gold for me… bookmarked:)

That site just RUINED my day. Thanks.

As for toting a bike, that’d be no big deal- if I can help I’d be glad to. Cover a uhaul trailer and gas and I’m game. I come with references, holler at my brother Wayne64Biscayne if you’re weary of making deals with me (I know I’m typically just a clownass on shift).

Ride on!!

Buy my cb750, we could figure out a way to get the title.

Vermont prolly wouldn’t even care.

$600 for you. :slight_smile:

really was prefering a 350, but upload some pics and ill do a lil research, what yr is your 750?

76 is the year. Its a bone stock 750, red in color.

Saw what I think was a CB350 (possible 360) up on RT29A a few miles west of Caroga Lake last Sunday…Looked like it might be for sale, next to an old van that definitely was for sale.

thanks man will deff look into that!!! not far from me lol

and vlad, a little to new and big for what i need sorry, but the 600 tag has got me thinking, what shape is it in??