WTB..factory GM truck radio/CD player

Got a 'lil sidways in the jimmy on Monday’s snowy roads and put two wheels in a ditch not 1/8th mile from my shop. Half bald 235-19 PS2’s don’t work so well in an off camber uphill turn with 2" of snow on the ground.

Got pissed and punched the radio. Smashed up the radio face a bit to say the least :ninja

So I need a factory GM radio/cd player. I think it was in the trucks from like '99 to '03 or so. As long as it works and has all the buttons I’m interested. Cheap would be nice.

Really adam really… … Someone is getting a talking to tomorrow…

I think I have some used aftermarket deck in the garage somewhere

adam, i also heard that C5/C6 vettes have the same radio.

Looks like this bad boy here, and knowing GM you’re likely correct on that

http://www.fast-autos.net/diecast-cars-models/diecast-car-image-large/2001-gm-chevy-silverado-oem-factory-radio-cd-player_140501032924.jpg

really, because it may be easier than dicking around trying to get a lock code for a used GM factory radio that doesn’t come with one. I thought i had one here at the shop that i took out of the subaru but couldn’t find it.

I just don’t want to have a shitty looking smashed up radio in the vehicle if I decide to sell it, which is likely sooner than later at this point.

I think thats the one I have. Remeber the one I gave u that you smashed with a hammer. I think I have that one too