WTB: Gauges

:rofl

LOL!

why would you need to monitor a stock car?

thats still under warranty?

that if it leaned out, lost oil pressure or over boosted would be covered by said warranty?

Until you go messing with it like putting gauges and modz into it.

What you really need to monitor even on a stock car is EGT! Its VERY VERY VERY VERY important and you will blow your car up if you do not watch!!! I happen to have a EGT guage for sale $80!!!

if anything, you would want a oil temp gauge. so you dont go bootin and tootin on it when its got frozen oil in it… increasing the potential for motor problems.

and for you chode suckers out there that think, ohh the coolant gauge just got to the 200 mark I am good to go beat on it… oil takes ALOT longer to get up to temp than coolant, especially if you have an external oil cooler. Lastly, if you dont know what oil temp vs pressure vs viscosity, etc… then succckkk one.

ROFL sales pitch, SWING AND A MISS.

They make a dual A-pillar pod and various other locations but NONE in the dash besides this one. There are three different ones that mount right on the steering column and they block the speedo and/or tach and/or info center. So no thanks.

hey buy my gauge…

whats the sweep?

agreed

its the premium sweeping/ peak & warning version
amber or white with red needle

damn right!:thumbup never had a problem with mine when its bright out. i never even used the illumination wire on it. its bright enough.

bump anyone?

So I take it you don’t want the boost gauge from me?

I have all three guages… cobalt oil/boost and an air fuel guage… but Id have to sell them all for about a grand so I could make a profit.

what a queer setup.

you will deff. go 10’s with a pod mounted in your view…

I like universals toward the center, strictly business and cheap

Well I need the other two lol

So buy his and then buy the other two elsewhere?

Thankkkkkk you. Makes perfect sense. But not to mr. gotti here haha