WTB Glock 27

Hey guys, Im lookin for a Glock 27 (small .40)…My 23 (mid sized .40) is too hard to conceal in summer clothes. Let me know what you have.

Oh, and it has to have papers… not lookin for any shady deals.

There is a place (last I remember it’s still up there) by Riverfront Park in Bellvue area called Markl Supply Co. They were mainly an all-Glock dealer, new and used. If you don’t get any feedback on here try looking them up and give em a call.

Yea, that where I got my 23 from. I get Law Enforcement price so it would be $450 for a brand new one… but I was just seein if anyone had a used one. Thanks though :bigthumb:

if you get the leo discount, i would just go to markles and get a new one.
i see gun stores selling use ones around that leo price range all the time.

Because Ive seen quite a few sell for $300, but didnt have the cash at the time… so If anyone is selling one for $300-350 then I would buy it and save a few bucks

Looking to conceal in summer clothes…think Kel-tec.

how did you get the law enforcement discount

Because hwen I bought my 23 I was a police officer in Delaware. I’m currently testing for the city of Pgh at the moment, but my buddy can always get me hooked up there also.

Yea, I dont know man, my buddy has a Kel Tec 9mm and they seem pretty cheap, hence the $180 price tag… I guess you get what you pay for… but it jammed and fuckin broke the extractor the first time he shot it. I have a Kel Tec PLR16, but haha its kind hard to conceal a .556 pistol…

i thought cause you were in the military. i need a hook up like that

good luck on the 27 i have the same gun and love it

Yea, they are all the same price, I couldnt decide which one I wanted at first, but I ended goin with the 23 cause I could carry it on duty…

just picked up a kel tec p11 on tuesday havent gotten a chance to shoot it but for the price its a GREAT gun

I got a P3AT.

I’ve got a P40. The trigger was a little heavy until it had a thousand or so rounds through it. I don’t think the P11 is gonna satisfy your need for knockdown.

If you want a pocket pistol, though, I’d go with the 3AT. If you want a compact, try to find a 40, not a 9mm.

Will the 3AT trigger keep getting lighter? I may have a trigger job done on it. I just carry w/o one in the chamber. I like a light trigger like my 1911.

The trigger on these should be a bit heavy, but smooth. Since there’s not an actual safety switch, the hard pull acts as it.

There’s a big difference in purposes between the 3AT and the 1911. IMO, the 3AT’s pull is appropriate.

That said, I’m sure the pull will get lighter with use. Is it a smooth pull, or is it a bit jerky?

i picked up a glock 39, it’s a gap .45 but is as small as the warthog … it’s a nice gun… holds 6+1… very small piece… good luck

i saw plenty of 27’s at the gun show… maybe hold out and take a trip down there…

just picked up a S&W M&P 40 monday, but i am also in the market for the g27, when is this gunshow?

Agreed on the purpose. It’s very consistent, just long and heavy…I know…that’s what she said.

looks like the next one is

Jun 23-23 Harmarville, Bladerunners Ice Complex PGCA