WTB:honda, acura, subaru. 8k or less

Looking for something newer and nicer. Im looking to spend 8k or less. Almost Must be manual, might consider an auto if its something really,really decent. Ill consider anything from tegs,civics, preludes, rsx, impreza, etc.

-Mike.

shoulda baught silvergt audi

Its a nice car, but im lookin for something more on the sporty side, rather than a nice luxury car like that.

Theres tons of nice cars out there in that price range. Good luck Mike

Ive got two black beauties in mind, both are the same car. I hope this works out.Thanks steve

I would love it if you got one of those. I know what you’re talking about. I love em!

Thats the plan man. It should work out. I cant wait!

if you like vw’s which i doubt you do, im putting my 02gti for sale for 8,600

eh there nice but not for me man, I appreciate it tho. Cky89 might take you up on that tho:banghead: lol. jk steve :slight_smile:

How about an M3?

bump it up and get skurge’s sti hell prolly take 15 er 16k???jk that nbp rsx is nice too!

isnt your car now black? ive owned mine for about 3months and absolutly hate the color lol im washing it just about every day

lol was about to say the same thing… but with my car. hahaha

how about a YELLOW M3

BLACK M3, so hot.

how much were you looking to get for it. Id consider it if I had a winter car.

yea, ive owned 3 black cars and they are a bitch to keep clean/smudgeless but I must say they do look the best when detailed.

I would def be interested in the banana m3 aaron if i had a winter car :frowning:

nice job quoting yourself lol

but i agree black looks the best, also white if the paint isnt starting to dull/fade

goodluck

i hear ya on that. its all good.

shoot me a pm with a list of cars you would consider. i can find you something, if you want to buy from me that is.

pmed.

pmd