WTB: Honda Big Brake Kit

im looking for some sort of bigger rotor and 2-4 piston caliper combo for my 02 accord v6, 5x114.3

yikes… this will end well…

8 piston huh?

What kind of pads are you running with your stock set-up and why isn’t that enough?

[quote=“fairgentleman Z,post:3,topic:28594"”]

What kind of pads are you running with your stock set-up and why isn’t that enough?

[/quote]

They don’t fill his 28" rims :gotme:

The hummer H3 brakes are a swap for your car.

[quote=“Anonymity,post:5,topic:28594"”]

The hummer H3 brakes are a swap for your car.

[/quote]

uhm thats only a 12.x in rotor with a single piston

[quote=“02AccordCoupe”"]

im looking for some sort of bigger rotor and 4-8 piston caliper combo for my 02 accord v6, 5x114.3

[/quote]

:bloated:

[quote=“66impalass,post:6,topic:28594"”]

uhm thats only a 12.x in rotor with a single piston

[/quote]

sorry your right i was thinking about the one that is made in CANADA, you would want to search M&M for a late '90s vett. I hear they bolt right up. Also you might need bigger brake lines.

[quote=“Anonymity,post:8,topic:28594"”]

Also you might need bigger brake lines.

[/quote]

They would only be needed if he ran a returnless system.

[quote=“02AccordCoupe”"]

im looking for some sort of bigger rotor and 4-8 piston caliper combo for my 02 accord v6, 5x114.3

[/quote]

Lets see some pics.

I think the evo 9 wheels bolt up. They incorporated the brakes into the wheel, so you wouldn’t even need to worry about them fitting or not. Can you fit 17’s in there?

Why would everyone flame the guy for asking a simple question. Does anyone know what he has done to the car or what he does with it? :gotme:

[quote=“Carnut,post:12,topic:28594"”]

Why would everyone flame the guy for asking a simple question. Does anyone know what he has done to the car or what he does with it? :gotme:

[/quote]

didn’t know this was a flame :gotme:

[quote=“fairgentleman Z,post:3,topic:28594"”]

[/quote]

[/quote]

because, post< google’n,

[quote=“fairgentleman Z,post:13,topic:28594"”]

didn’t know this was a flame :gotme:

[/quote]

Wasn’t specifically noting that post, but more the rest of the shit storm. It just seems like a really continuing trend that discourages new members from hanging around.

[quote=“Carnut,post:15,topic:28594"”]

Wasn’t specifically noting that post, but more the rest of the shit storm. It just seems like a really continuing trend that discourages new members from hanging around.

[/quote]

ok, but once you post something on the web, do think it is a valid question?

but so i dont come off as a “bad guy”

http://www.buybrakes.com/powerslot/power-slot-plus.html

just a simple google search.

[/quote]

Prety much what i wonder… I have a 3200lb slug, yea it stops good with my brembo blanks and axxis ceramic pads, but after a few hard stops going into the swervies those things get stupidly weak, and id like to be able to kick abs on at 60 or so… :wink:

[quote=“Anonymity,post:14,topic:28594"”]

because, post< google’n,

[/quote]

Im trying to find used calipers in the buffalo area… kinda hard on google…

[quote=“Carnut,post:15,topic:28594"”]

[/quote]

+1

[quote=“Anonymity,post:16,topic:28594"”]

ok, but once you post something on the web, do think it is a valid question?

but so i dont come off as a “bad guy”

http://www.buybrakes.com/powerslot/power-slot-plus.html

just a simple google search.

[/quote]

I know those are available, i want big calipers and rotors, not just oversized rotors. Im trying to find something used, and cheap…

[quote=“66impalass,post:4,topic:28594"”]

They don’t fill his 28" rims :gotme:

[/quote]

Oh come on now… theyre 18’s

[quote=“Viper966,post:2,topic:28594"”]

yikes… this will end well…

8 piston huh?

[/quote]

And yes… the K-Sport and D2 calipers are 8 piston… Just making sure people know im looking for something good… really good…

[quote=“02AccordCoupe,post:18,topic:28594"”]

And yes… the K-Sport and D2 calipers are 8 piston… Just making sure people know im looking for something good… really good…

[/quote]

8 piston brakes are overkill for that car… you shouldn need anything larger then 13’ rotors with 4 piston wilwood calipers

[quote=“Viper966,post:19,topic:28594"”]

8 piston brakes are overkill for that car… you shouldn need anything larger then 13’ rotors with 4 piston wilwood calipers

[/quote]

Hey im not saying i need it… but id be nice to know i have it :stuck_out_tongue:

Im looking for 4 pistion, possibly 6, 8 is kinda crazy… but im fine with it…