WTB: Ice Hockey Equipment

I’m looking to get into some men’s league this summer as a forward (I play goalie right now). So I need to get some equipment. I’m looking for the following, and note the sizing I’m not really sure about (sorry):

Shin guards- 15" or 16"

Gloves- 15"

Let me know what ya got. I’ll be in Buffalo for my spring break March 7-16th. Thanks!!

you ever played out before?

if you’ve got some experience my team could always use good forwards. i’ll probably take us to holiday again this summer (played there last summer, was at buff state for the winter league)

Actually, haven’t played out in years, but I’m confident in my skills. I did roller for a couple of years, so I’d just have to get used to playing on the ice. But other than that I should be fine. I’ll PM ya.

i got some shins nice ccm shins throw me an offer

Do you think you could PM me a pic? And what size are they? Thanks!

yea ill do it up tomorrow my stuff is in the garage too freakin cold to go right now

No prob

I have full set of unused and barely used equipment, let me check the sizes when I get to my dads.

Sounds good, PM me the information and your asking prices.

check my thread, I think my stuff may be too small though.

bump, aberfitch82 check your PMs.

up

bump

Picked up some skates, just need pants and shin guards now.

tom (boardjnky4) bought my old shin guards about 3-4 weeks ago cause his didn’t fit him right. maybe he’d sell you his old ones?

Got everything I need, thanks!

where’d you find shins? do you still need my stuff tomorrow?

Ended up finding some online, I PM’d ya.