WTB: jeep rims

lookin for a new set of rims for my grand cherokee, stock ones are corroded to hell.
i believe the bolt pattern is 5x5, preferably 16 x 7
there was an old thread on here lookin for the same, but i dont know who had what or what got sold
thanks.

pm ultradriver10000 or just look at his for sale post, he has a couple sets of jeep rims for pretty cheap.

Ultradriver has some decent ones. Pattern for all jeeps that I know of is 5 on 4.5, and you probably want to stick to 15s for tire selection and good prices. Between 5.25 and 4 is normal backspacing. I run 3.25, but they stick out a good bit.

i have a WJ and all the places online i found the pattern was 5 x 127mm, which is exactly 5 in. i should just go out and measure but im lazy. brent, i saw in an old forum u were selling a bunch of rims, still have any?

Ah, ok, I don’t know anything about the WJ. I sold my wheels to ultradriver, actually. :lol:

Yup
http://photos-c.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sctm/v172/150/31/15705538/n15705538_33938278_2623.jpg

Those are your rims but cleaned up a little and painted.

My other 10 Jeep rims are all 5x4.5 and 15 inches

i have a real clean set of aftermarkets w/ a little bit of a more aggressive tires in really nice shape, $100. if you are still interested please call 585 269 2468, you will not regret it.

i have a set of chrome rims that i had on my Jeep GC…tires r shot tho