WTB: KA clutch

Hey guys,

I’m in the process of gathering parts for my manual tranny swap for my S13. I’ve got pretty much everything sorted out, I just need to get a clutch. Basically, a whole clutch kit, basically, the pressure plate and the disk. I’m not looking into spending too much, since next week’s paycheck is pretty much reserved for the rest of the tranny swap parts. I’m just looking for an inexpensive clutch that I can use for the meantime (probably about a year) until I’m free enough with money that I can save up for a better one.

I’m in Ajax, but willing to meet half-way if its past the GTA to pick up.

PM me your offers.

Thanks

• Mik

stage 2 clutch masters in stock for 350 brand new in the box…

Sounds good, but I just don’t have that kind of money right now… I’ve got NO money saved up for college this september, and I’ve really got to get my car converted…

$350 is really out of my price range right now… Thats more than what my hole conversion is going to cost, as well as 3/4 of my pay check…

Looking for a slightly used, somewhat low mileage clutch kit, pretty much something around the $50 range…

my buddy has a brand new oem clutch… it’ll be a bit more than $50 but give him a shout.

pm “sommmatt”

Cool. I just PM’d him. Any idea on how much the clutch will roughly cost?

not sure what he wants, I know he bought it and never opened it though. I’ll tell him he’s got PM cause he isn’t on here much