WTB KA or SR20 or Ca

Idk which i want but i want an engine that’ll last long and is responsive and under $1500

If you need the full swap it isn’t going to buy under $1500. A CA can get close to that, but not an SR. Do some research and find out exactly what you need, because it’s much more than just the engine.

Welcome to NECC, by the way. :slight_smile:

if your going the swap yourself the ca18 will cost close to $1900 once everything is said and done.

which is the cheapest and the pimpest

KA’s are cheap to buy, I think an engine can be had for around 500. But Ca’s are nice and worht the xtra $$.

91 KA DOHC with tranny, 170KM asking $375.

I have a transmission thats auto and i need a engine only with a wiring harness So a SR20DET would be good or a KA or a CA

From what I’ve heard the KA trannies will work but you need to swap the bellhousing. Not sure the specifics of getting an auto tranny to work though. Theres a guy on Beyond selling an SR20 engine minus accesories and tranny and some little things for like $400. Maybe you could just buy that and piece together the rest… someone here has a CA wiring harness, no? Could probably fab all this together for cheap!

have fun getting a sr20det for 1500 even just a long block…CA maaabey but it will take a whilke to find…KA u can find cheap!

is there a place i can Find a place to buy the Engine in Edmonton and get it to work on a Automatic Transmission with the accesoroies that i need?

Automatics make baby jesus cry.

SR20DET With wiring Harness and the accesoroies for an Automatic tranny

and if no one has one where can i get the engine and wiring harness with all accesories

Dude, you could get some overnight parts from Japan!!!

look around on the net, jdm source in calgary, autodream in calgary, speedtch in calgary…no good places in edmonton!