wtb ka24e alternator, rear caliper

I think i finnaly figured out my electrical issue voltage regulator is wacky so looking for working alternator to throw onto ka24e.
Also my rear was making some noises while reversing , looks like calliper is starting to seize up so 1 rear driverside 240sx caliper wanted.
Please pm ur price and name.

the rear end is it making a grinding noise when you hit the brakes when rolling backwards?? if it is you just need new pads i had some experience with that but you know best since your looking at it :smiley:

pads were changed ahah and loos like caliper is partially seized , bearly got it back on, and its not the spring, piston don’t wanna go back enough. Anyoned used caliper rebuild kit from part source.?

by pads do you mean rotors as well… if you live in calgary the pick your part on 36th has a 240 right when you walk in with the brakes still in tach if you can’t find anything i can pull it off and send it too you

I think if you exchange the seized core for a rebuilt one , they will knock off some $$, this is at napa or autovalue tho, forgot which one

i Have a 95 KA24DE alternator…