WTB:KA24E Stage1 Spec Clutch Kit...Who carries them in Canada?

I’ve been looking everywhere, anyone know a Canadian\Local Vendor who has ka24e stage1 clutch kits in stock?

preferably a Spec Stage1 Clutch Kit…

Thanks.

i just picked up a 6 puck for my ka-e my buddys a supllyer, ill look into it

SPEC sucks…

stage 1 might but stage 2 is mint for ka

my SPEC stage 3 clutch needed rebuild pretty quick and still only lasted a year after rebuild.

commonly known to wear out early or fail catastrophically.

Only in a “Bing Owned” vehicle.

haha pwend.

so what the hell “stage” would mine me?? im not to huge on that shit.

Thanks man, I’d appreciate it! the prices are good all round and the product quality isn’t some ebay crap! :slight_smile:

lmao…I heard good things tho, it’s US Built and the price is right!!
I don’t know your driving style Bing haha but you must of ripped it hard before Break in or used that clutch pretty rough drifting or something.

Stage1 Spec Clutch = 265tq…

meaning, im not looking to push more at this time or in my 240 possibly. I’m going 10psi max for now and I don’t intend to spend too much on a clutch cuz of it.

probably stage 3 bro! it’s good for over 300tq. KA-T perhaps? lol :wink:

cuz I recall you could choose between 4 or 6 puck in stage 3.

Shawn, get back to me when you find out how much the spec stage1 & stage2 will cost me…

haha, cuz in the end, I still have that urge to go stage2 which is like 289tq capacity or something.

Where’s Ed Yah? he was warning me about SPEC clutches when i bought it years ago… failures were all over FA.

SPEC is shit gurp, get ACT

I’ll get any good clutch as long as it’s stage1 - stage2, and around $300 or less.

LOL.

you do know that “stage” is a meaningless marketing term whose specs differ between company.

ACT > SPEC

i swapped out my SPEC in favour of an ACT rated for the same application and the ACT holds well whereas the SPEC got slippy.

SPEC had some issues in quality years ago but they have apparently fixed that, I spoke to the owner about it over a year ago. I had a Spec 6-puck in my car which worked flawlessly.

clutch comapnies in general are all skanks.

i called Exedy twice and left 2 messages about a $2500 twin plate that i ordered… they never answered the phone and never returned by calls then shipped it to the wrong place… i still dont have it…

what the fuck Exedy fggt?

only clutch company i have had to deal with that was on top of things was RPS. they answer the phone, know their stock, dont make stupid mistakes.

call 647 207 8318

his names brenard, he runs apr i think it is… tell him shawn sent you and he will find you somthing.

^ Thanks Shawn, I’ll give him a call bro!

np, you can ask him how much i got my clutch for, if he wants to tell you he will but i cant… good luck.