WTB: list K

Looking for the following parts

EG manual pedal assy
K20 vtec head
Kpro
K series ITB’s
K20 transmission

I would recommend k20a.org and why do you want ITB’s? this thing going to be a race car?

tell em whats up murdogggggg .

Im tryin big john…

http://www.k20a.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73102

theres a head in that thread, if you buy a head without cams, I have some for sale.

http://www.k20a.org/forum/showthread.php?t=72604

theres another complete part out

ITB’s are fine… just expensive

thats my point

Great job, congrats.

But anyway OP like previously stated, K20a.org and also ClubRSX.com will have what you need. If you stick with the ITB idea, steer away from the common TWM units and look into Jenvey, Hayward Performance, Kinsler and Clockwise Motion. ITB’s will benefit greatly from a built motor… so don’t go wasting your money on them if you don’t plan on a built up motor set-up.

Thanks for the response guys, i understand how expensive ITBs are, and i do not plan to cut any corners on the build. Im not new to the scene of modding cars but am very new in the scene K series engines. at this point im in a parts gathering stage, I have a k24 block which i am going to start investing money into now. Thanks for the links to k20.org

I also have some spare parts for a k24 in case you need anything… mostly random bolts/pulleys/brackets/sensors… stuff like that

Yah I have the exact same build. K20/k24 eg coupe and I love it. Which block do you have?

the crappy accord one k24a4 from a 05, but im changing the whole bottom end out anyways. what kind of numbers are you pushing? allmotor?

Never had it dynoed… lksi actually street tuned my motor. Im guessing low 200’s for whp and 160’s or 170’s for tq. My setup right now is all oem… 06-08 tsx cams in a type s head, k24a2 block with the s2000 oil pump.

People are making big numbers on stock stroke motors with the 2.4s. Good luck with it. If it were mine I’d do 12.0-12.5 comp. off the shelf pistons… Blueprint or Pauter rods, stock crank, built head (A2, Z1, Z3), some mild(er) cams, and call it a day. “Cheap, easy” build with typically great results.

I can get you a low mileage k20z3 tranny (under 5k miles) for $1800… keep in mind this comes with the oem LSD & 4.7 FD

if you are going to drive this car on the street - I would steer clear of the ITBs… you could make the same power with the RRC or RBC IM & the car would be much better to drive on the street. if you are set on getting ITB’s get 54MM+ Hayward or Kinsler ITBs (keep in mind you will spend $2K on these) anything smaller is a waste on a k24

do you have a core ecu for K-pro? if so I can do $950 or $1200 with the ECU

I can get you a complete a2/z3 head for $900

edit fyi I made 202/183 on the dyno bone stock tsx '04 k24a2 with header/exhaust/k-pro bone stock (sucky) TSX IM & 60mm TB… another guy made 215/178 with RBC & 65mm TB on a '04 k24a2 with