WTB Looking For a New Car within a month or so.

NO HONDAS!!! OR FORDS!!! Ok, now that i got that out of the way…

-$5000 to $10,000
-Standard Vehicles first priority, will entertain auto offers.
-Prefferably 2000 and newer unless a nice interesting vehicle such as 3000gt/stealth/300/944
-AWD and FWD first priority
-Lower the miles allways the better
-Diesel Vehicles TOP OF THE LIST PRIORITY such as TDI’s but that’s wishfull thinking, i will go with plain gas as well
-Wishlist: Dodge Stratus R/T, 3000gt, Stealth, SER V-SPEC, Celica GT or GT-S, Tiburon, SRT-4, SAAB turbos, Maxima, 1st gen. intrepid, autos with autostick looked at before plain autos, any array of 4cyl to 6 cyl vehicles, but prefferably T if i4
-Please AND Thank You everyone, i am new on this site, i am an active member in the DodgeIntrepid.net and 3si.org site.

pm what ur really lookin for and i can take a look for you at auction next tuesday

do a search on autotrader with all that shit. they’ll narrow down a list for you of whats around that’s for sale.

why is finding a TDI such wishful thinking?

and who the hell wants a dodge stratus r/t? :lol:

well… best of luck i guess

my slaab
http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28205

youre gay

nice tdi’s with low miles and in my price range are hard to come by, but i mainly narrowed it down to Stratus coupe R/T and why? need you ask, if you do i dont like you.

2002 alero- $6700

ummm… 1995 eclipse gsx AWD turbo?

Autotrader, criagslist,etc…Autotrader has a good amount of 3000gts on there btw.

ive been looking on autotrader and not finding exactly what i want, its gunna take a while, i also have my car up on there as well. im set on a dodge stratus r/t coupe manual so if anyone runs into one gimme a shout please n thanx!

93 Park Ave 35,000 Miles?

97 bmw 318ti
new tires
hatchback
system
but its a little cheaper then what you wanna pay

lol sorry not going from a 2000 park ave to an older park ave, and hmmm send me a pm on the bmw with info and pix

i would sell my celica to you. but you wont like the amount at all.